• Published 20th Sep 2018
  • 14,697 Views, 479 Comments

Talion in Equestria - Silas5399

  • ...
92
 479
 14,697
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 10 )

That is so sad and happy at the end its beautiful

The ending, the feeeellllsss. :fluttershysad:

9757841
Sorry when copy something large from a doc then post it somewhere it it tends to get messed up for no good reason

9912154 Tis fine I’m just giving ya a heads up seeing as you didn’t seem to see the others comment on it. I understand having other things to do.

9922204
I know but Talion is a wraith, a ringwraith at that and they used domination to raise an army they forces people to fight for them and enslaves those who resist even Talion uses orcs to fight in his army my point is WRAITH DONT USE THESE KIND OF SHIT

9938883
Yea, if it doesn't copy it word per word and they add their own unique take, like an AU, or it shifts the focus away from the main plot and goes to somewhere else.

peels tell me there more!

:heart::heart::heart::heart::fluttercry::fluttercry:

feel as though instead of making a chapter and throwing it out here have it proofread and have all the grammar fixed accordingly because I have literally read a singular chapter with more than one "and". Maybe instead of using and a lot of the times use things like commas when you're about to put an and or more conjunction words or phrases. If you know none then simply look them up. I really want to read this story, but because there are so many grammar misspellings that it kind of ruins the mood you're trying to set or because of how rushed it can be. Anything other than that I like where the story is leading and pray that you become better as time goes on.

10812522
I am sure that many others have told the same while he was still writing this stuff.

I find it bit annoying that there is no way to track own comments, I am sure that I have written other funny things that I forgot and cant find anywhere anymore because no one comments on them.

Login or register to comment