• Published 19th Jun 2018
  • 5,105 Views, 30 Comments

Breaking In to Avoid Being Broken: Love Bug Edition - Justice3442



Chrysalis has had better days, but times have changed for the former Queen and she’s going to have to figure out how to adapt to her new life. Or, you know… do something sensible like try to get her old one back. Also work out some problems using sex

  • ...
15
 30
 5,105
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 12 )

“That’s the spirit! Never give up!” from Princess Cadance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCRTbh3D_us

I love how Chryssy has just become a well-loved but racist relative that the Royals adore and the staff just have to put up with.

"The brown sweats" huh? Sounds like a fortune or two was spent whitening teeth.

9048854
And Shining's coat, after all was said and done, and the gave up on white bedsheets wholesale.

if this story doesnt have the death tag by the end imma be sad, at this point i sympathize more with chryssie than the ponies

Snrk, this is golden.

9048846 Well now we need a chapter where everyone comes to the Crystal Castle for Thanksgiving and Chrysalis Has OPINIONS.

9049523
She looks to be learning about the joys of hate sex. Slowly. The ponies are learning about it too, also slowly.

The title makes it sound like one of those fetish stories with the possible kidnapping and the dark tag and the torture and rape and stockholm syndrome. All things that make me hate those stories with a passion. The description says it's not that, though, so I'll put it in my 'read later' tab.

9124236
Everything has been and will continue to be consequential, albeit in a somewhat strange fashion.

nice work on both chapters:twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment