• Published 21st May 2018
  • 883 Views, 15 Comments

Black (Beans) As Dark As Night - MagnetBolt



A story about pathos, beans, revenge, and ninjas. But mostly about beans.

  • ...
20
 15
 883
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 15 )
Majin Syeekoh
Moderator

You astound once again.

..... Is algebra tasty?

8938775
Depends on if you're solving for pi.

"Do you taste Algebra?"
This line shall be bronzed and placed on permanent display in the Great Hall of Classic Fanfiction One-Liners and school tour groups will be brought to witness its magnificence.

They will then leave confused because they will not be given context due to the damn PTA.

GODDAMMIT MAGNET!! :rainbowlaugh:
8938757
GODDAMMIT SYEEKOH!!! :rainbowwild:

This was beyond hilarious. And that's the best nightmare moon human version I've even seen. Bravo!! :yay:

Well, that's one way to pass a class.

Can't wait to see some hardcore problem solving.

Magnificent opening sentence, and a great explanation for the human answer to Nightmare Moon. That said:

Ah ain’t havin’ no truck with no teacher askin’ me t’ draw pentagrons all o’er things. That’s how y’all get demons.

Didn't that girl learn anything freshman year? You obviously get demons by not making the school bully the prom queen.

And I was just thinking, “Excellent, another day without beanis being shoved in my face.”

I honestly don’t know why I thought that trend would continue for any length of time.

8939104
And there we have the opening line for the next Sunset Beanis fic.

you have been disturbingly prolific with the beanis.

ARE WE NOT GOING TO MENTION THAT EXPERTLY CRAFTED STAR WARS PREQUEL REFERENCE?!

Also, these girls know a thing or two about summoning demons at this point. They should all know better.

It's easy to write BCU stories when you remember that bad ideas are also good ideas!

QFT

Although I can't help but feel that the "Datanis" should have been called the Numberwang.

Login or register to comment