• Published 23rd Feb 2018
  • 9,108 Views, 569 Comments

Timid Little Secrets - ArkKane



Follow the adventures of Human Turned Pegasus... with a twist~.

Comments ( 42 )

Welcome back to this story! Oh I love this. Can't wait for the next one, whenever that gets published.

“Please, Fluttershy, I would rather you keep your mannerisms child-friendly.”

Your point? I believe this story already passed PG-13 rating ages ago.

Except instead of looking like a ragged mole of a canine, a quick inspection with a discarded gemstone showed me to be a rather healthy looking Golden Retriever with a healthy coat along with my mane and tail remaining pink, and my wings were gone.

So Fluttershy now has an ability to collect new forms to be added into her magic front? I wonder what would happen if she take in changeling magic? Maybe she would be come a queen changeling and usurp Chrysalis' hive right in the middle of the invasion?

welcome back to both stories, we missed you. Chrysalis and fluttershy were always a treat and a half~

Love it when comments receive a effect by revivel of a Authors activity :yay:

Friendship with BENEFITS is very magic ♡
:pinkiehappy:

Remember how Angel sire all the Bunnys in the Bunny stampede?
Flutterbitch just did the same with next years Puppys rush.
Fluttershy owns her own Puppy Pack next year :yay:

Hurray an update great work can't wait for more

Now we have Fluttershy form:
- Minatour-Pony Hybrid
- Magic addition Cockatrice
- Magic addition Diamond Dog

We need a Dragon form so Fluttershy can aid Spike and Ember in the Gauntlet of Fire by stalling the compatition by getting railed or railing them :moustache:

11306684
On the plus side,the next generation of daimond dogs should be far more intelligent compared to the males of the current generation...they just rutted a prize winner over the usual mutts.lol

So many sexy, horny dog-girls… so many holes …

So much child support

11306884
Very good point!
11306888
O my Celestia... This might be a tough one...

This is hot and steamy i love it

nice work:twilightsmile:

11306862
That's actually an interesting idea. Since MLP dragons are already biped Drago-Flutter can blend right in without any problem. I can see Gable tried to flirt with Drago-Flutter only to get Stare down instead.

11307258
Any Dragon but him... Maybe the comedy green Dragon with some awkward Rainbow colored scales.

Interesting. Being able to select forms will be useful.

11308672
It is still rather a side note than anything. Story is still in its start phase.
'Gray the Necromancer - The beginning'
'Chapter 9 - Life in a Herd / pack / flock'
'Chapter 10 - About time to get lucky. About to progress the Storyline...'

It's alive, it's alive!!!

Thus the origins of the Flutter-pack.

Esta vivo vivoóooooooooo

Me gustó mucho el capítulo espero que vuelvas a sacar más episodios

Will the elemental bearers soon know about her secret in-between her legs

So Fluttershy went from a figurative horn dog to a literal horn dog ... I love it! I foresee a dragon form in the future with the possibility of Kirin, thestral/Flutterbat, and maybe changeling. If you do add the changeling form, I'm thinking either a butterfly based on Mothra or a poodle moth or possibly a beetle type form.

If she used her new 'Stare' ability on Tirek, would she get a centaur form? What about if she used it on Discord?

This form change thing has so many possibilities and I can't wait to see where this story goes.

Fluttershy unites the creatures of Equus, one self sired litter at a time :yay:

i'm honestly just looking forward to rainbow dash losing her v card

I can't wait until Discord comes into the picture.

Into my library you go!

I do hope you update this author

11396618
I love your profile picture of nekhu and lekhu(did I spell that write been awhile since I beat okami)

11696091
Welcome what do think of mine? It's pony Samus aran

11696114
honestly it looks really cool.

11696125
Thanks night dude

Dear author, are you still with us? I still hope you would continue this wonderful story...

Devolved into a bit to much clop but overall start was good.

Login or register to comment