• Published 4th Jul 2018
  • 554 Views, 18 Comments

Amereep's Anthology of Flashfics - Amereep



A series of unrelated stories that are 150 words long. All written by some loser.

  • ...
3
 18
 554

PreviousChapters Next
Cue the Fireworks!

Author's Note:

January 2024

I've always had a love for the magical, medieval fantasies. They tend to play out the same way, but there's so much passion being placed in them. Constructing a functional society, showing entirely new concepts for creatures and challenges, even the characters who're bold and devoted are put to the test in some tight scenarios.

Recently, I've been getting into Record of Lodoss War, and it's not any different from many traditional takes on the subject, but... just once... I wish these stories did more than just have the heroes gawking during those climatic moments of peril.


You Say Gallop

Opaline laughs as Twilight's tattered body skids across the floor. She points her illuminating horn at the unconscious princess, but hastefully shifts to a barrier for the divebombing Dash. She snarks at Dash shoving her forcefield, "Back for more? My, how we never learn."

"I hate losing. Know the difference!"

"Ha!" Opaline springs Dash off with the pulse of her magic. She comes back and Opaline smacks her down with the flap of her wings, "Don't talk to me about differences, little pony."

Dash slides back on her hooves, slowing herself and glaring at Opaline as she floats in the air.

"I am an almighty alicorn, reigning power that far exceeds all of Equestria. Confronting me only postpones my will and forfeits your meager life. Take your meaningless pride and scurry back to the crack you crawled from."

"No," Dash shifts a hoof back, tapping Twilight, "I'm not losing her!"

PreviousChapters Next