• Published 4th Jul 2018
  • 554 Views, 18 Comments

Amereep's Anthology of Flashfics - Amereep



A series of unrelated stories that are 150 words long. All written by some loser.

  • ...
3
 18
 554

PreviousChapters Next
And Some Pain Too

Author's Note:

December 2023

This month, I was given 250 words to work with, making this month a very special.

So I should, in turn, do the same with this clever idea that I deeply enjoy. Sorry in advance, Sunny.


A Running Toxic Gag

"I fold here, and..." Izzy levitates a paper airplane, "TA-DA!"

The paper airplane immediately explodes.

The sight of the falling pieces of paper causes Izzy to sob into her hooves, "Why does this keep happening with everything I make?"

"Don't... worry... Izzy..." Hitch pats Izzy as slowly as he talks, "we'll... fix... this..."

"I hope so," Pipp muffles, "the Pippsqueaks are expecting a facial appearance soon."

"There, there," Sunny comforts without any issues of her own, "have some confidence, Pimple."

"I kno- wait! What?!"

"...Pipp! I meant 'Pipp'!!"

"I FOUND the cause!" Zipp declares with a sudden screech in her voice.

"And?"

"Ask the PERFUME expert."

Everyone turns to the pink pegasus with the paper bag over her head, "...I don't need eyeholes to know that you're all staring at me."

"It's thanks to a FLOWER called 'Poison Joke'. Upon CONTACT, the flower induces VARIOUS effects on the individual that FALTERS a trait about them."

Sunny contorts her eyebrows, "I don't get it."

"It takes something SPECIAL about you and messes with it. Like how I can be SNEAKY and stealthy, yet now I'm a LOUD mouth. Hitch is a STALLION of action, but NOW he's all slowed down like."

"I get that, but what about me? I was the first one to be sprayed by the perfume of Poison Joke, but I'm perfectly fine. So why is that?"

Everyone else looks at each other with awkward expressions on their faces.

"...!" it dawns on Sunny, "Oh I hate this plant!"

PreviousChapters Next