• Published 4th Jul 2018
  • 554 Views, 18 Comments

Amereep's Anthology of Flashfics - Amereep



A series of unrelated stories that are 150 words long. All written by some loser.

  • ...
3
 18
 554

PreviousChapters Next
Love, Ambushed By

Author's Note:

February 2023

The prompt really falls on its face sense this is meant to be an ambush; however, the reader knows it's coming. This needs to be sneaky, and as much as I would love to have Rarity to go after Double Diamond, no one will catch the voice acting joke... it's Pucca and Garu... a logic-breaking stalker and a disinterested ninja.

Nope, I got a better plan.


Conciliate

Wind volleys a flurry of raindrops at the station's windows, rattling the frames to the storm's severity. "It's times like these that I regret living at a bay."

"I'll escort you back home, Sunny."

"And have you fight your way back here alone? Forget it, Hitch, I'm staying."

"But the news said the storm will last all night."

"Then we better get out some extra blankets. There's some over here, right?"

"You can't be serious!" Hitch blocks Sunny's path for the closet, "I'm going to be sleeping here as well."

"So?"

"So you're okay sleeping in the same room with a stallion?"

He was expecting her to react in a lot of ways. Embarrassment, mischievous, anger, all tying her to the thought on his mind; but, her genuine smile was something Hitch was not prepared for, "I trust you."

He could hardly maintain the thought now, "...that's a good trick."

PreviousChapters Next