• Published 4th Jul 2018
  • 550 Views, 18 Comments

Amereep's Anthology of Flashfics - Amereep



A series of unrelated stories that are 150 words long. All written by some loser.

  • ...
3
 18
 550

PreviousChapters Next
I didn't do it!

Author's Note:

December 2018

Well here we are. A full year has past since I participated in these flashfics.

........but let's not go into past trauma and focus on the now. Let's see, what can I tell you about this story? I might be pushing my luck with this one, but the way I present it seems to fit in with the prompt.

I do find the title very ironic though.


Stitching It Together

Within the interior of the Carousel Boutique, the ever systematic Rarity is filling out request orders for her clients.

"Would like something that can fit both a stallion and a mare." She packages an oriental attire.

"Something that says 'Courageous Hero'," she levitates two tunics, "Shamrock or Cerulean? ............Shamrock,"

Rarity hummed on the next one, "Best formal dress." She began searching through piles of clothes, tossing aside garbs one by one. "Just where is it?"

The sound of hoofsteps suddenly came tapping down the stairs and Rarity saw her sister passing by.

"Sweetie Belle."

"Y-yes?" her sister replied sounding antsy.

"I'm having trouble finding something. Have you seen a yellow dress?"

"DRESSwhatdressIdidn'tseeanydressbeenoutalldaywithmyfriendsdoingfriendshipstuffyupmeScootsandBloomdoingfriendshipstuffalldaybecausewe'refriendsandthat'swhatfriendsdoFRINDSHIPISMAGIC!!!!!!"

Rarity looks at her sister with perusing eyes; completely bewildered at that startling speech of hers. She's tense and is looking everywhere else to avoid any eye contact.

"..............gotta go." Sweetie states as she bolts out the door.

PreviousChapters Next