• Published 4th Jul 2018
  • 554 Views, 18 Comments

Amereep's Anthology of Flashfics - Amereep



A series of unrelated stories that are 150 words long. All written by some loser.

  • ...
3
 18
 554

PreviousChapters Next
Meanwhile, Down on the Farm...

Author's Note:

September 2021

There's a subtle choice I like to make when I write something like this. Can you figure out what it may be?


Magic Carpet Ride

He pulls her hoof into his, "Let's run away together, just the two of us. We'll take a bunch of seeds and start our own orchard farm, one filled with nothing but apples and pears."

She gazes up into those gentle emeralds that leave her lost for words.

"It'll be an illustrious garden, blooming with roses that perfectly captures our affection for each other."

Her skin shivers at the touch of his hoof caressing her cheek with long and slow strokes.

"And with the fruits that bare, our love will continue to grow. Lasting on, forever."


"Hello?" she waves a hoof over her friend's eyes that are caught on Bright Mac in the field over, but she can't break the blissful trance she's in, "Chiffon Swirl to Pear Butter. Do you copy?"

"...plant all your seeds. I want a bushel of apples."

Swirl cautiously moves back from the daydreaming mare.

PreviousChapters Next