• Published 4th Jul 2018
  • 554 Views, 18 Comments

Amereep's Anthology of Flashfics - Amereep



A series of unrelated stories that are 150 words long. All written by some loser.

  • ...
3
 18
 554

PreviousChapters Next
Even the Heartless Have a Heart

Author's Note:

September 2022

This is an idea that I had for quite some time now, but I just can't find the arrangement that I can be satisfied with. What troubles should I make him go through? Would it be best if it was an original character? Should he be paired up with Diamond Tiara for another Locked Conversation story?

I know that last one has a lot of promise that ends on a strong note, but even without Diamond Tiara, the ending already leaves a powerful impact.


Angel's Angle

Blowing raspberries, imitating a motor, Flurry Heart glides through the cottage door with an exhausted Angel Bunny proceeding inside.

Angel looks up at Fluttershy and Twilight, still chatting, oblivious to him or the filly they left unsupervised to nearly get eaten, poisoned, and lost in the Everfree Forest. He wants to lash out at them, scolding Twilight in particular for the trouble Flurry Heart gave him, but he can't find the energy for it, not after all the close calls Flurry had.

Angel drags himself to his basket, kicking out a kakapo that preoccupied it.

The bird's high-pitched screech broke Twilight and Fluttershy's conversation, watching the kakapo scuttling off as a tired Angel Bunny plops into the basket, "I've been meaning to ask, Fluttershy, why did you give that self-centered rabbit the name 'Angel'?"

"He's selfish," Fluttershy sighs, forming a smile upon watching, "but he can also be a guardian angel."

PreviousChapters Next