• Published 4th Jul 2018
  • 548 Views, 18 Comments

Amereep's Anthology of Flashfics - Amereep



A series of unrelated stories that are 150 words long. All written by some loser.

  • ...
3
 18
 548

PreviousChapters Next
What were you thinking?

Author's Note:

July 2018

Around Spring time, I usually take this temporary job for a company that makes yearbooks. They pay well, encourage overtime, and deals with schools from all across the states. I love getting glimpses in the yearbooks for the many creative, cleaver, and smart choices each school made.

However, there are also some bad choices they've made. We can't correct them because it's their choice, so we just have a laugh and move on. There was one decision a school made that had to be the dumbest choice I've ever seen.


It seemed like a smart idea at the time

"You wanted to see me, Principal Celestia."

"Ah Spirit, head of the year book committee, right? I've been looking over the proofs and I was wondering about this."

"That? That's something the team thought up for the first years. You know how the seniors get a 'then and now' pictures, well we thought of giving the freshmen 'now and will' pictures."

"You made them look like they're in their golden years. And you don't even have the 'now' pictures."

"We ran out of room."

"*sigh* I can't accept these. The parents of the students will be looking for their children within these pages, and when they see their child looking like senior citations, we'll be hearing a backlash and will be expected to remove the pictures and replace them with the proper ones."

"Alright, Principal Celestia. We'll replace them immediately."

"And next time, don't replace the absent student with flowers."

PreviousChapters Next