• Published 4th Jul 2018
  • 554 Views, 18 Comments

Amereep's Anthology of Flashfics - Amereep



A series of unrelated stories that are 150 words long. All written by some loser.

  • ...
3
 18
 554

PreviousChapters Next
Just the Two of Us

Author's Note:

November 2023

After the buddy duo story I made last month, I should try and use them for this month's prompt.


Accommodating

The rain drums the roof, seeping inside the wooden structure. A water droplet drips on Tricklebrook and drenches her tiny frame. She shivers, chattering her teeth as fast as her fairy wings are buzzing, "This stump is a dump!!"

"It's the perfect home for a mushroom mare such as myself." Truffles rebuts, "The moisture in here is at the ideal level to satisfy. Messaging the gills and smooths the scales on my cap. If your uninvited plot doesn't like it, there's the door you forced yourself through, ya parasite."

Brook puffs her cheeks at Truffles, glaring intensely until she slowly gives a sly smile. She flies around and buries into Truffles' mane. Brook pops her head out, getting cozy in the hair strands under Truffles' cap, "There. Nice, dry, and warm."

Truffles rubs her forehead, "The ophiocordycep makes it look so easy."

"In Fernaglaze Forest, insect gives mushroom splitting headache."

PreviousChapters Next