• Published 4th Jul 2018
  • 554 Views, 18 Comments

Amereep's Anthology of Flashfics - Amereep



A series of unrelated stories that are 150 words long. All written by some loser.

  • ...
3
 18
 554

PreviousChapters Next
★ A Unique Experiment

Author's Note:

June 2023

A while back, I saw a ghost hunting show which name escapes me. They made it sound threatening at first about a vicious ghost attacking this woman and her 4-year-old daughter (they would not let up on stating her age), and over the course of the episode, this malicious ghost seemed more like an attempt of this woman wanting attention.

Nevertheless, the woman stated that this ghost attacked her daughter and even left markings on her, yet she still kept this little girl in this house. I'm not a parent, but I think every parent will agree with me when I say that I would get her out of the house immediately until this poltergeist was out of there.

The investigation team had a one on one with the little girl who seemed indifferent at being there, and they didn't really do much to consult her. I really wish they would've upped their game and be the supporting adults that could keep this girl's spirit up. And that's when I saw it, the answer that was needed, imprinted right on her shirt. A picture of Rainbow Dash.

I knew exactly what this girl needed, a story about Rainbow Dash, being told in a way she would understand.


Rainbow Dash and the Mean Old Ghost

There once lived a pegasus named Rainbow Dash. She was very brave, and never gave up on herself for anything, no matter how hard it may seem.

One day, she encountered a ghost. A mean ghost that pushed and scratched her before it vanished, only to return the next day to do it again.

Rainbow Dash didn't like the ghost hurting and picking on her everyday. She fought back with kicks and bites, but nothing seemed to work.

It seemed like she was going to be bullied by this ghost forever, until she decided to yell, "I'M NOT AFRAID OF YOU! GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE!"

The ghost fell back, frightened how one so little could be so brave. The ghost fled in fear, and Rainbow Dash was never bullied by the ghost again.

PreviousChapters Next