• Published 4th Jul 2018
  • 554 Views, 18 Comments

Amereep's Anthology of Flashfics - Amereep



A series of unrelated stories that are 150 words long. All written by some loser.

  • ...
3
 18
 554

PreviousChapters Next
I didn’t think the leopards would eat MY face!

Author's Note:

July 2022

Because of an incident, I think it would be best if I didn't use the same setup like I did with the original post. You ain't missing out on anything special.

It's just pish posh.


The Past was Magical

"So you see, a unicorn's horn is in contact with its owner's cerebral cortex. With their brainwaves, they're capable of emitting their magic from their horn in a fashion similar to radar, resulting with telekinesis, energy shots, and many other spells." Lemon Hearts focused on Shoeshine, laying on top of the operation table, "Following me?"

"I am, but how will knowing this explain the process of turning me into a unicorn?"

"Somepony passed away recently, and she just so happened to be a donor. I was able to get my hooves on her horn, and with that, I'll fuse the bone with your forehead."

"Through magic?"

"Guess again," as she put on a mask.

Shoeshine gulped, "...surgery."

"You gotta keep in mind that nopony has ever done this before. But, through my studies, I've found a method." Lemon approached with a tool in aura, "Have you ever heard about 'Trepanning'?"

PreviousChapters Next