• Published 4th Jul 2018
  • 554 Views, 18 Comments

Amereep's Anthology of Flashfics - Amereep



A series of unrelated stories that are 150 words long. All written by some loser.

  • ...
3
 18
 554

PreviousChapters Next
Break the Rules!

Author's Note:

January 2022

...well, I did think of this concept last month that I would love to get out somehow.

...and there just so happens to be a rule for it! It's an old wives' tale, but...


Living the Dream

With the spotlight on her and after many fierce rounds of sorcery, Starlight wins the title of spell bee champion. She squeezes her trophy close to her, listening to the crowd as they rain her name.

"Star-light!"

"Star-light!"


"STAR-LIGHT!"

Her eyes adjust and registers a goldfish flying by her.

Starlight jerks under the light of the moon, taking in the hectic state of the castle's library. Books are coughing up text, chairs are beating on the tables, and the rug is doing the worm. She leans back and notices that she's hugging a waste bin.

"Bout time!" She looks down and sees a purse talking to her, opening and closing as it speaks in a familiar tone.

"...Landau bag...am I asleep?"

"Hardly, you're finally awake! And it's me, Spike!"

The waste bin slides out of her grip, "I... I don't understand. What in Equestria happened around here?"

"You were sleepcasting."

PreviousChapters Next