• Published 4th Jul 2018
  • 551 Views, 18 Comments

Amereep's Anthology of Flashfics - Amereep



A series of unrelated stories that are 150 words long. All written by some loser.

  • ...
3
 18
 551

PreviousChapters Next
I Thought We Were Friends

Author's Note:

August 2019

Maya Angelou once said, 'If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude.' So I guess I'm gonna have to change my approach with these stories into a territory that's outside of my usual.


Until Then, Do We Part

"So..." Trixie lowered her teacup, "I was just a phase for you."

"No you're not." Starlight said reassuringly.

"It's just like with Maud. It was girls' night out every week, just the three of us. But when Mudbriar came by, it started to become the two of us every other week. And eventually..."

"That's not going to happen with me and Sunburst."

"He's going to be the most important pony in your life. When you need support, he'll be close by. And when you need a partner, you'll think of him first. You're already too busy for me with your counseling, what do you think a husband will bring? And if you have any foals..."

"Trixie..."

"........I'll leave you to your wedding plans." Trixie pushed herself from the table. "I might as well start planning too." she choked on her words, "That year-long world tour doesn't seem that impossible now."

PreviousChapters Next