• Published 4th Jul 2018
  • 554 Views, 18 Comments

Amereep's Anthology of Flashfics - Amereep



A series of unrelated stories that are 150 words long. All written by some loser.

  • ...
3
 18
 554

PreviousChapters Next
A Song I Remember

Author's Note:

November 2020

A song? After the collection of rhymes I made for that story about an egotistical A-hole, I don't want to place the effort into making another series of rhymes.

*sigh* Well, better ask the brain. Perhaps it could think up of something befitting for the prompt. Our brains, after all, are connected to our ancestors. Perhaps there's a song engraved in the subconscious part of my brain (you know, like how the 'Na-na na-na boo-boo' seems to be a preestablished taunt for kids).

Well, Brain, watcha got?

................of course you would think that.


Instinctive Rhythm

"I... I can't do it."

"Oh fer Pete's Sake!"

*BANG*

The entire classroom flinches from Applejack slamming the door open. The students watch as the mare stomps her way over to the stand.

"Alright fallers," Applejack yells, "listen up! Cause I'm only gonna say this once."

Applejack glares at the assortment of young stallions, drakes, keythongs, and bulls.

"You put yourself in,
Then pull yourself out,
Push on back in,
And keep going all about.
Yer doin' The Hokey Pokey as they moan and shout.
And that's roughly what it's all about."

Applejack marches back to the door where Twilight stands, mouth agape to what the mare just said.

"Done," Applejack huffs to the incredulity-state Twilight.

"I can't believe you butchered an innocent song just to teach adolescent boys sexual education."

"That ain't nothin'," Applejack brushes her action aside, "You should see what ah can do with Red Ridin' Hood."

PreviousChapters Next