• Published 4th Jul 2018
  • 554 Views, 18 Comments

Amereep's Anthology of Flashfics - Amereep



A series of unrelated stories that are 150 words long. All written by some loser.

  • ...
3
 18
 554

PreviousChapters Next
Pranked!

Author's Note:

December 2020

Pranked, huh?

...I got an idea. A looping story where the reader clicks on a link at the end that'll send them back to the beginning of the story. A prank that keeps them in a loop until they realize they're in it!

All I need is for the readers to be open minded and accepting about clicking a link within a story.

........this is hopeless. Time for plan B.


Conditioner

Escaping through the warehouse with the masked assailant pursuing, she darts for the backdoor, only for folding blinds constructing before her.

Trapped with little hope, she turns to her chaser. The fuchsia aura emits like a flame from them, but she only grins.

She throws a can of manespray between the two of them and it sprays out a thick fog for her to escape in. She falls on her tail and it springs her over the blinds.

Out the door, she stretches her mane and flings herself outta there, but a giant maneclip pins her prehensile mane to the wall.

The mare makes a low giggle, watching her approaching captor seething their rage through heavy breathing and giving a killing gaze.

She struggles to hold in her chuckling, but goes into uncontrollable laughter as Radiance appears from the shadows, causing the moonlight to bounce off of her bare head.

PreviousChapters Next