• Published 4th Jul 2018
  • 550 Views, 18 Comments

Amereep's Anthology of Flashfics - Amereep



A series of unrelated stories that are 150 words long. All written by some loser.

  • ...
3
 18
 550

PreviousChapters Next
The Most Important Things

Author's Note:

August 2018

I've been thinking of an idea for a story for quite some time now that I really want to get out into the world. Problem is that it'll take a very long time (it'll take at least 15 chapters before I can reach the moral of the tale). So I'm going to rework the intended setup for it to make sense.

Consider this a sneak preview for a future project as well as a bit of a spoiler (though I have my doubts that many of you would even care for the things I write about........... I'm getting in character ......sort of).


What is a Unicorn?

The mare stares at the melancholy reflection of the train's window, lost in thought as her friend chatters forth.

"...it'th like a mythtery bag, ya know. Jutht what wath that Ruthtico hiding?"

"Grubber," she stares at the shattered feature of the image's forehead, ".....is there a reason to continue anymore?"

He listens closely to her words.

"A constant reminder that I'm already one hoof in the grave, that disfigurement is nothing but a sign of limitations on how I can't perform the simplest of tasks that others can."

"Well actually, after theeing what other Unicornth can do, I think it'th a thymbol of thtrength."

"....."

"You went with a broken horn through motht of your life and lived fine without it fixed. How many unicornth do you think can live with a broken horn?"

"....." she peered at him, letting the words sink in.

"Now onto another important thing; Bundevara or Makmur?"

PreviousChapters Next