• Published 4th Jul 2018
  • 554 Views, 18 Comments

Amereep's Anthology of Flashfics - Amereep



A series of unrelated stories that are 150 words long. All written by some loser.

  • ...
3
 18
 554

PreviousChapters Next
I hardly know her

Author's Note:

August 2022

One of my favorite symbolisms is the one where a man is holding an apple in the palm of their hand. Apples imply a sense of wisdom or intelligence, and it being in the hand of a man indicates that we possess such a ability.

But much like with grapes, apples have a unique way of making 'sages' out of us.


Ganav

"I like *hic* your hat, Applejack. You might ask, 'Why, Twilight?' Because i*hic*t shows that you're strong. In some cultures, ponies carry a jug of water on their heads, but you *hic*, you carry ten gallons on yours," Twilight chuckles with a snort, "how it that possible?"

"Somepony can't hold their cider."

"Oh Apple*hic*jack, you're such a silly pony. You sound just like *hic* like Rainbow Dash. Say... say, 'twenty percent cooler'."

"Twi, give me the mug."

"Now listen here, Applejack and Applejack, I am not dru*hic* wast*hic* hamm*hic* pick*hic* intoxicate*hic* drunk," Twilight gulps down the rest of her cider, "four eye've tastud thu fwoot ov nooleige!" she smacks her lips, "...it's bitter."

As Twilight begins to teeter, Applejack catches her as she flops off her hooves, "Come on, let's get you home."

"But Applejack said *hic* I could come along."

"Well Applejack says to get some rest!"

"...who's Applejack?"

PreviousChapters Next