• Published 4th Jul 2018
  • 554 Views, 18 Comments

Amereep's Anthology of Flashfics - Amereep



A series of unrelated stories that are 150 words long. All written by some loser.

  • ...
3
 18
 554

PreviousChapters Next
After the Storm

Author's Note:

July 2020

So the hectic week of 12 hour shifts is over with and it seems like it would be a good idea to use that as reference somehow, but I realized something.

No one wants a story of a drowsy pony after their shift. It's just too boring.

So I'll go back into my little world with this one.


Degringoladé

"Some proclamation."

"Be quiet."

"You really got through to them when you said, 'can you offer a job?'"

"Shut up!"

"Make me."

"..."

"Just look at yourself, nothing's changed. You're back where you were before, a broken pony without a purpose in life."

"..."

"How long has it been? Ten? Twenty?"

"Four years."

"Not since his fall."

"..."

"You know what I'm talking about."

"...the day I was damned."

"Now you're being honest with yourself."

"..."

"You're starting to admit it. Deep down, you're just making excuses for yourself."

"..."

"You know that it's impossible, you're going to be struggling for the rest of your days as half a unicorn. One that feels demoralized for being handicapped."

"..."

"You see this. And you know where this pointless search will take you."

"..."

"You'll start to accept that there's no hope, begin to feel miserable about everything, and you'll finish it by committing sui-"

*CRSSH*

"...I hate mirrors."

PreviousChapters Next