• Published 4th Jul 2018
  • 554 Views, 18 Comments

Amereep's Anthology of Flashfics - Amereep



A series of unrelated stories that are 150 words long. All written by some loser.

  • ...
3
 18
 554

PreviousChapters Next
carousel

Author's Note:

May 2023

In the words of a little boy who wears a giant mouth retainer...

'Somebody get me off this merry go round called life!'


The Rule of Two

"AI?"

"Yup, I'm the pony that created artificial intelligence. Never thought you'd be drinking with somepony so famous, huh?"

"Artificial intelligence... nope. As a pony that lives off the land, I can't say I'm familiar with it."

"Envision a tool, a pocket knife, and you're carving wood to make a wooden horse. Now imagine that knife moving independently, making dozens of horses with their own flaws and features, only getting better with each model."

"Sounds like it's just the beginning."

"And ever. We're attempting to create something in our own image to install this in."

"...horrifying."

"What? But it'll follow you, serve you, obey you."

"Then it'll ignore you, deny you, confront you."

"That'll never happen. We made them, even if they gained an independent will and rebelled against us, we can just as easily destroy them."

"Peh..."

"...what about you, Wild Heart? What's your greatest accomplishment?"

"I killed God."

PreviousChapters Next