• Published 4th Jul 2018
  • 554 Views, 18 Comments

Amereep's Anthology of Flashfics - Amereep



A series of unrelated stories that are 150 words long. All written by some loser.

  • ...
3
 18
 554

PreviousChapters Next
Multiversal Mayhem

Author's Note:

March 2023

So many possibilities and practically none of them are usable. There's a reason why I stick to Crossovers, but I've learned other ways of grabbing attention.


Total Distortion

Amongst the crowd, Applejack reached out, "Twili-"

The twilight turned a knife at the mare, giving off a terrifying glare, "It's Nightfall."

Applejack cautiously moved back and bumped a pony, nearly toppling her over, "Sorry."

"It's alright, my foal," the twilight straightened her coif, "Sister Sparkle will always forgive accidents."

Applejack felt a sniffing nose and recoiled to find a twilight, panting and smiling at her, "You're joking..."

"I'm Twilight Barkle!" she licked Applejack's cheek.

Applejack made distance, wiping her face until, "Applejack!" turning at her name and encountering her Twilight.

"Twilight!? Where-"

"I don't know! I just woke up and there they were!"

"Are they somehow your personalities?"

Deadpanned, Twilight directs attention to Barkle.

"...noted. Well maybe they're from another dimension?"

"It's worse. Because I'm a Princess, I've been receiving disturbing information that matches the description of these doppelgangers to a T. Applejack, these twilights are from fanfictions."

PreviousChapters Next