• Published 4th Jul 2018
  • 554 Views, 18 Comments

Amereep's Anthology of Flashfics - Amereep



A series of unrelated stories that are 150 words long. All written by some loser.

  • ...
3
 18
 554

PreviousChapters Next
The Prophecy

Author's Note:

September 2023

September is quite a month for this theme, because for a while now, I've foreseen that the number 34 will be of great importance to me before the end of September.


The Fall of Grace

"They're dropping like flies. AH! There goes another one."

"Shining."

"The breeze!! I can feel the breeze!! it's s-s-so cold."

"♪Shinnnniiing♫~"

"They could be scattered across the entire kingdom by now! We gotta put up 'Missing' flyers! We gotta find every las-"

"SHINING!" Cadance took a firm hold of her husband and forced him to face her in the eyes, "It's okay. Many stallions go through this everyday. It's very common and part of life,"

"Right... right..." Shining slid his hoof along his head, "this is normal, this is nothing to worry over, this... this is..." he trembles at the sight of his hoof covered in a series of blue strands, "THE END OF LIFE AS I KNOW IT!!!"

Flurry Heart watches her father acting hysterical and her mother groaning into her hoof, "Mom, is Dad going to be okay?"

"He'll be fine, dear. Your father is just going bald."

PreviousChapters Next