• Published 4th Jul 2018
  • 554 Views, 18 Comments

Amereep's Anthology of Flashfics - Amereep



A series of unrelated stories that are 150 words long. All written by some loser.

  • ...
3
 18
 554

PreviousChapters Next
Departures

Author's Note:

February 2020

George Washington birthday is the 22nd of February. Just so happens to be my grandma's birthday as well. which is why she was named, Georgia. She passed away at 96, but she would've been 101 years old this month.

So why am I talking about her? Because 2 years ago, I wrote a story that involved my grandma during the month of February and I find it ironic that I'm doing it again this month as well.

I made a story about her in the month of her 99th and 101st birthday, but not her 100th.


Ocean

Bright Bramley pulls his head up from the tub, "I gogh au auffle!" he announces, his face completely drenched. Bramley trots in place and shows his father the fruit in his mouth, "ish ya shee?"

"Eeyup!"

Bramley heads off to show his accomplishment toward his cousins at the apple family reunion, leaving Big Mac behind.

Mac focuses on the tub of water, letting his mind drift like the apples floating inside. His distant gaze didn't go unnoticed by his approaching sister, Applejack.

She knew what he was thinking, she was thinking it too, "First time we've had a get-together without Granny Smith."

"Eeyup."

Applejack leans on her brother for comfort, which he gives in return.

"...there's something the minister once told me." Macintosh reminisces aloud to his sister, "Life is like an ocean, each of us are our own boats that sail it. And Granny's boat... hers was a battleship.

PreviousChapters Next