• Published 4th Jul 2018
  • 554 Views, 18 Comments

Amereep's Anthology of Flashfics - Amereep



A series of unrelated stories that are 150 words long. All written by some loser.

  • ...
3
 18
 554

PreviousChapters Next
★ Early Bird

Author's Note:

August 2020

Whelp, here's another throwaway flashfic.


Insanity

As the sun rises, the young colt finishes his sharp appearance for the day ahead. Fur cleaned, mane styled, he radiates confidence as he reviews himself in the mirror. "You failed yesterday," he coaches his reflection, "but today, you'll finally get them." His lips curl below his honed eyes, "I'm positive."


As the sun falls, the young colt watches as another foal leaves with their parents. Gleeful interest, expressive endearment, they resonate affection as he watches from the windowsill.

Foals behind him play about until a pony wearing black clothing appears at the door. "Time to wash up for dinner, everypony," she issues. The foals obey her, but she notices the distracted colt, "You too, Flash Sentry."

"Yes, Sister Marey."

She leaves, but Flash keeps watching the new family.

"You failed today," Flash reminds himself, "but tomorrow, you'll finally get them." His lips quiver below his misty eyes, "I'm positive."

PreviousChapters Next