• Published 4th Jul 2018
  • 554 Views, 18 Comments

Amereep's Anthology of Flashfics - Amereep



A series of unrelated stories that are 150 words long. All written by some loser.

  • ...
3
 18
 554

PreviousChapters Next
Face Your Fears

Author's Note:

March 2020

One of the things my curse (Autism) has brought me is that I can't relate to the majority's perspective. A story might be emotionally powerful to many, but I just see it as an irritating hurdle to sit through or a plot device to make a character look cool. Many stories on Fimfiction (or even any story for that matter) don't leave me with anything but a jumble pile of words.

So what does this have to do with this month's story?

Absolutely nothing.


Thee Horn

"I don't like it." huffed Shining Armor, "Why is that terrorist part of the guard?"

Second Wind watched his captain pacing back and forth to fume out this bit of news. "I know you're still upset that she turned your wife to stone, but ease up on Tempest."

"After what she did? Just what kind of pony would sell out her country just to get a horn back?"

"Her horn must mean a lot to her."

"That's no excuse. We shouldn't have ponies that would hand over Equestria representing the guard."

"Would you give up your daughter?"

Shining Armor shivered his entire body stiff.

"If you had to choose between giving up Equestria or Flurry Heart, which would it be?"

Caught within an impossible choice, Armor felt the cold impact of the question ripple through his body.

"Tempest probably reacted similar as you are now. Will you answer the same?"

PreviousChapters Next