• Published 4th Jul 2018
  • 554 Views, 18 Comments

Amereep's Anthology of Flashfics - Amereep



A series of unrelated stories that are 150 words long. All written by some loser.

  • ...
3
 18
 554

PreviousChapters Next
Myth and Legend

Author's Note:

March 2022

These monthly entries are starting to feel vaguely familiar somehow. I can't quite place my finger on it, but it's starting to feel like we're sitting around a campfire, telling stories that captivate the mind in various ways. With the theme of myth and legend, one can't help but feel an eerie sensation in the air that could beg the question, 'Are You Afraid of the Dark?'.

Hmm... probably just my imagination.

Submitted for the approval of The Flashfic Society, I call this story...


Love Bites

"Geeennaaaa!!!"

Gena turns an insouciant look at the changeling rushing to her with fear in her eyes. She takes the impact as Elytra tightly embraces her.

"You remember that stallion I've been flaunting on, the one I've been trying to ripen before feasting on his love?"

"What did he do?"

"He... he... he asked me what my favorite color was."

Gena gasps, "You're kidding me. Didn't he like your disguise?"

"He didn't care at all! He only wanted to get to know me!!"

"A sensitive male? I thought they were only a myth!!!"

"It was awful, it felt like he was trying to latch onto my heart and steal it away from me, so I ran back here as fast as I could."

Elytra begins to sob into Gena's shoulder, receiving comforting strokes along her back, "I guess this is why mother told us not to play with our food."

PreviousChapters Next