• Published 4th Jul 2018
  • 554 Views, 18 Comments

Amereep's Anthology of Flashfics - Amereep



A series of unrelated stories that are 150 words long. All written by some loser.

  • ...
3
 18
 554

PreviousChapters Next
And Nothing Was The Same

Author's Note:

April 2023

One of my views on life is that you can get away with addressing any mature topic in children's media, just as long as it's presented in a vague way where they don't understand the actual message. Fairy tales and innuendos are prime examples of what I'm getting at, but I find this principle most potent within writing. So much, in fact, that it could even wiggle pass rules by simply not addressing the specific details, giving the reader the freedom on how to interpret the story.

The point I'm trying to address here is that once you finish this story, you might never read it the same way again. If it comes to that, remember... that's your interpretation, not the story's explanation.


? ? ?

The Autumn leaves swept under the galloping stallion, drifting to the full moon before a shadow swooped through. Weaving trees, jumping logs, the leather beats just kept getting closer.

The shadow slammed him to the ground and flipped him on his back. Pinned to the dirt, he's forced to stare into the crimson glowing eyes of a mare.

Seductively, she smiled at him, "It's such a lovely night, so stay with me," licking her fangs, "let's make it memorable."

She dragged the thumb of her wing along his cheek, sending chills as she gently grazed down along his neck, twirling on a spot that's pulsing with blood.

"I'll drain you, down to the last drop."

He stretched out his neck in a hopeless attempt to avoid her drifting lips.

"And then soon, very... very... soon..." the heat of her breath brushed into his ear, softly whispering, "...you'll be a father."

PreviousChapters Next