• Published 4th Jul 2018
  • 554 Views, 18 Comments

Amereep's Anthology of Flashfics - Amereep



A series of unrelated stories that are 150 words long. All written by some loser.

  • ...
3
 18
 554

PreviousChapters Next
Animal Antics

Author's Note:

May 2021

I can tell you some stories about some of the rabbits that've been in the family. Crystal, the Netherland Dwarf, was a Tsundere that could squeeze through the bars of her cage. Cody, the Mini Rex, was the biggest rabbit out of everyone who was ironically owned by my youngest sibling. Icarus, the Jersey Wooly, was my rabbit and both of us reflected Fluttershy's and Angel's personality, but flipped around. There's also Cookie, Maple, and Ebony, but I didn't/haven't spent enough time around them to say much.

Picking an event that has happened with them and telling them in a story for this month seems like the obvious choice, but I got something else in mind. This is something that happened to me one day after coming home from work. Seriously, everything in this story really happened down to the word.


Mutualism

*Chirp*

Sunset paused, questioning the odds. She pulled away from the motor, completely amazed that the bird was perched on the broom's head.

Gently lowering the broom, firmly gripping the handle's end, Sunset eyed the garage door and slowly went for it. She got stopped by her car's antenna, now noticing she ringed her arms around it.

Sunset stiffened her left arm and struggled to support the broom one handed as she swung her right arm around the antenna. She gripped the teetering broom with both hands, astonished that the bird is still perched, arched forward to the new angle. Sunset breathed in and continued for the door.

Sunset's eyes were on the bird.

The bird's eyes were on Sunset.

The neighbor's eyes were on them.

Out on the driveway, the bird turned around.

*Tweet chi*

It flew off the broom and back to the sky.

Sunset sighed, "You're welcome."

PreviousChapters Next