• Published 4th Jul 2018
  • 554 Views, 18 Comments

Amereep's Anthology of Flashfics - Amereep



A series of unrelated stories that are 150 words long. All written by some loser.

  • ...
3
 18
 554

PreviousChapters Next
It's a Gift!

Author's Note:

December 2021

In my philosophy, gifts and curses tend to work as one.


Discipline

"Your academic level is quite impressive for a filly your age, but..." Twilight studies the sole pony across the desk, "that doesn't give way for you to be here without your parents. They should be present if you're planning to enroll here, Cozy Glow."

"It's okay, they're invested in too many things to come."

"More invested than their daughter's future?"

"They're a bit neglecting. I may've had to crack down at attending toward my own needs, but it allowed me to mature much faster because of that. I'm completely independent because of them, something every foal dreams of having. Lucky me, right?"

Concern befalls Twilight, "She has no true parental figures in her growth? No one to teach her about kindness and mercy, right from wrong, or the joy and comfort amongst love ones? Her intelligent umbrellas those missing stages. Hopefully, the School of Friendship might fill in those parts."

PreviousChapters Next