• Published 17th Mar 2018
  • 4,693 Views, 140 Comments

Unexpected Love Life of Dusk Shine: It is not easy with a sister changeling - Yuum



In this new life on Ponyville Dusk shine going discover the friendship,love and animal can be dangerous and with a metamorph sister is life going became unexplected.

  • ...
40
 140
 4,693

PreviousChapters
School Daze Part 2

Previous....


Dusk Shine and his friends as the friendship map has expanded, showing more places in Equestria. Then an idea came, to open the first school of friendship for the different creatures that live in Equestria.


First, they must find a location in order to transform it into an establishment for their project.


The Prince of Friendship was able to find one.


After several renovations, the first friendship school is finally ready to open its doors. But the construction ponies are there to demolish the building.


Now what will Dusk Shine do?


The wrecking ball hits another wall of the building. Luckily, Eclipse and Starlight created a magical barrier to reduce the damage.


“Sorry, I'm having a really hard time controlling the machine. I really shouldn’t have ridden on it.” The new one says.


“You can’t destroy this building. This is the new Equestria Friendship School.”


“A new school? Nobody informed us. This means that this establishment is not recognized by the AAE.”


"By who?" The Mane 5, Dusk, Starlight and Moony wonder.


“They are responsible for all schools and education. If you want your school to be recognized as one, you should go see them.”


“So my big brother’s project will be able to come true?”


"Yes."


“Let’s go meet his AAE.” The purple stallion said.


He, Moony and Starlight go to meet this famous group. They arrive in a strange building.


“Is this really where the PPAs are? I feel more like it’s a secret society.” Moony comment.


“Eclipse, you’re exaggerating. It's not like they're wearing formal robes and their cue is in the dark to make it look intimidating.” Starlight said.

But she regrets her words because inside it's like Starlight said before they got home. Members of the AAE wear all kinds of black and red ceremonial robes. The place is in the dark and the only light that shines is the torches attached to the walls.


“And you said it wasn’t the case.”


“Okay, I could be wrong...”


Dusk Shine steps forward and speaks.


“Hello, I was told that for our establishment to be recognized as a real school, we need to see you.”


"Exact. We are in charge. Our role is to make sure that schools follow the rules and other stuff. Tell us prince Dusk Shine, what is the reason for your visit with your girlfriend and your little sister?” Chancellor Neighsay said.


Hearing this, Starlight blushed.


“We’re just friends.”


“I see... Which I assume you're here for your school?”


"Exact."


“Tell me what kind of school this is? A magic school? School education?”


“A school of friendship.”


“A school of friendship?”


"Exact. There are many things about friendship that others don’t know.”


"Interesting. It will be good for the ponies.” Chancellor Neighsay and the other two members approved.


“It will only be for ponies.” Starlight added.


“What do you mean not just for ponies?” Neighsay wants more details.


“We must not forget that we are not the only ones who live in Equestria. He also has other creatures.”


“Wait, you want to teach other creatures too. Like Griffons or dragons?”


"Exact. As we live in peace and harmony.”


"You are crazy !?" Neighsay is against it.


"Eh?"


“Imagine a dragon using friendship methods as a means to invade Equestria? Did you forget that his creatures tried to invade us?”


“I must remind you that there were only creatures. Sombra and Nightmare are ponies. And big sister Starlight almost caused the end of the world, while traveling\_\_.”


Starlight puts her hoof over Moony's mouth to stop him from finishing his sentence.


“I can.”


“Ah yes, with which creature?”


“With a Diamond Dog and Discord.”


“His two creatures are greedy... We can try but if they fail. It doesn’t mean school.”


"I'm conscious."


“My daughter will accompany you, Neigh Speak will note the progress of the mission.”


"OK." A grayish mare arrives.


(Note: she looks like Neighsay as a girl and younger.)


“Enchanted, my prince.”


“Okay, now just tell Discord and find a diamond dog.”


“It will be easy. Their territory is close.”


"Yeah..."


Dusk and Moony go into diamond dog territory. His creatures have not forgotten the last time they encountered Dusk and his friends.


“These are the friends of the annoying unicorn who are too talkative. Stop them!”


A horde of dogs charge at them. Moony gets into position and attacks.


34 secondes later...


The changeling filly managed to beat them all.


“Seriously guys. You are diamond dogs, where is your wild instinct?” The Pack leader told them.


He turns to the group and sees the filly is still ready to fight.


“Okay, why are you here?”


“I need one of you for a test.”



“Won’t you have more to say sooner?”


"Hey! It was you who attacked us first.”


“That's right.... If I take part in your test, won't my guys be more injured?”


"I promise you." Dusk assures the leader.


“And I will intervene in case.” Moony said.


The dog creature followed the two to Ponyville. Along the way, Dusk explains what the test is. The diamond dog goes to see the mare with the diamond collar.


“Hello miss...” He loses his concentration because of the accessory on his neck.


"Hey! My eyes are up!”


“Sorry...I would....” His concentration is lost again by the mare's collar.


The mare, frustrated, kicks the dog's face with her hoof.


"That's enough! Give me your necklace!” He uses force to tear off the necklace.


"My necklace !"


The changeling filly does a jump kick on the dog. She sending him flying towards the huge cake that Ms. Cake had made.


"My cake! The order may be late.”


The purple stallion sees that Neigh Speak is writing down the whole incident on his notepad.


“Did you write everything down?” He asks despite already knowing the answer.


"Yes. The diamond dog failed. But there is still Discord. If he fails too. You can say goodbye to your project.” The grayish mare announces.


Dusk Shine had really hoped that the diamond dog would succeed because he was afraid that Discord would take advantage of this to cause trouble.


“Okay, let’s go check out Discord...”


The scene changes to Fluttershy's house. The shy yellow pegasus was having a little snack with Discord. The chimera dragon had used its powers to give the teapot wings.


Suddenly he stops drinking his tea.


“Is there any sugar missing?” Fluttershy asks.


"No, not that. I feel like someone is talking about me. Your boyfriend is coming.”


“He's not... We're just friends...” Fluttershy blushed.


Dusk and Moony arrive.


“Discord! I can’t believe I’m going to say this but I need your help.”





To be continued....

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 1 )

Now we wait for part three

Login or register to comment