• Published 17th Mar 2018
  • 4,693 Views, 140 Comments

Unexpected Love Life of Dusk Shine: It is not easy with a sister changeling - Yuum



In this new life on Ponyville Dusk shine going discover the friendship,love and animal can be dangerous and with a metamorph sister is life going became unexplected.

  • ...
40
 140
 4,693

PreviousChapters Next
Beyond Equestria, Friend Or Ennemy

Previously on Unexpected love life of Dusk Shine: is not easy with a changeling sister





King Storm invades Ponyville and turns the three alicorn princesses into stone statue. Dusk and his friends leave their town to seek help from the Hippo Queen.




But in the middle of the desert, they are taken prisoner by Mad Max and his gang, they have a grudge against Pandora ...




“Pandora, what did you do to make Mad Max angry?”




“Not much, apart from having a coyote steal half of the provisions, sleeping during my shift, exchanging their weapon for candy, betrayals, blowing up their vehicles, forgetting to fill the tank, having ate all the food, destroyed the secret base three times, betrayed Maxy a second time, gave contact details to some bounty hunters who want Maxy's head and… ”





“Is the list still long?” Applejack asks.




“... To have caused a heat wave by tanning myself which has the effect of evaporating all the water reserve and eating Mad Max's secret cake reserve. Also sold their entire weapon to a coyote trying to catch a bird extremely fast. ”




The Girl Draconequus summarizes all the nonsense she had caused to the gangs since she joined them.




“Now they think, are we your accomplices?”




“Don't panic, I have a friend who owes me a favor and he'll be there anytime.” Pandora tells them.




As she had planned, her friend arrives to save them. A bipedal brown coyote had used an ACME drill to smash through the wall and took a nail file to free them from the chains.




“Thank you very much Coyote. And let's go, will you know where the queen of the hippos lives? ”




The coyote makes several gestures to explain to them and follow the north, they arrive at a town named Krugetown and go see capper, he can help them.




They break free, take scooters that roll on the sand and run away.




At the same time, Mad Max returned.




“Pandora, this is the time you are not going to escape your punishment… Where did she go? And why is he wrapping my cakes on the floor? ” He saw a package of his cakes on the floor.





Mad understood that the prisoners escaped and Pandora had dug into Mad Max's secret cake hiding place.




“Pandoraaaaaaa !!!!!!”




Thanks to Wile E. Coyote, Dusk and his friends escaped.




"Coyote, don't you have a vehicle?"




The bipedal coyote commands an ACME gadget on Amazon. A powered snowmobile.




“Thanks coyote.”




The vehicle transports our heroes to their destination and they arrive aquelquechoawown.




"Moony, Night Star stay close to me, we don't know what a dangerous sin creature."




"Okay." The two foals saying.




“And for everyone, we have to be distracted, if we don't know if the enemy is near. ”




“Uh, Dusk I think you Pinkie is going to break the guidelines.”




“Excuse me, does anyone know where Capper lives? We would like to meet him. ” Pinkie announces to the creatures of the city.




The people of Klugetown come together and circle our heroes.




“How much for the gekko?”





"Who dare you called a gecko?" Spike is insulting for being mistaken for a lizard.





“Me, I want the beautiful stallion! ”An ugly female boar said. It makes Dusk shiver.





Creatures offering money to buy them. A bipedal cat who wears a red jacket finds the presence of his ponies could be a plus.





“Hey you, didn't you touch his ponies?” Ask the fish.





“Touch his ponies, why?”





“Everyone knows that multicolored ponies carry an affection: The Colorist.”





“What's sick?” Capper sprinkles purple paint on the bipedal fish.



“Those who are infected have purple pimples, a bit like you!” The fish notices that it has purple buttons on its body, gets scared and runs away.




The citizens are also afraid and run away.




"Thank you so much…"




“Capper, call me Capper.”




"Is it you you coyote advised us to go and see?"




"Coyote, is he still alive?"




“Yes and keep chasing the Roadrunner.”




“And whose, why did you come here?”




They explain the reason for their presence here and why they have to meet the Queen of the Hippos.




“The queen of the hippos? Sorry, don't know but I have a full map of Equestria, maybe on reading it you can find the place you're looking for? ”




Capper offers them. Les Mare 5, Spike, Moony and Night are excited to finally have a lead but Dusk Shine finds the cat suspicious.





“Guys I have my doubts about Capper.”




"Dusk, if coyote advised us to see Capper, there is a good reason."




“If said true…” Dusk even has doubts about Capper.




The bipedal cat leads them home. Meanwhile, in the city. Commander Tempest Shadow and their army smash the scene looking for the Prince of Friendship.




“Listen to me, live in Krugetown. I am looking for a purple stallion to accompany his Harem and his little sister. ”





“Listen, mini pony. here is give and take. If you want something, you have to give something back. ”





"What if I give you a black eye?"




"That I would like to see."




Five minutes later ...




The fish was covered with wounds and had lost a quarter of its teeth.




"So, are you going to tell me where they went?"




The fish point to the town's mill. Tempest and his armies heading towards them.




At the same time, mare 5 bravado with Capper while the purple stallion was doing research.




“Is there really a Sonic Rainboom?”




"Of course I can show it to you."




“Not Sonic Rainboom in my house.”




"Find!" The purple stallion finally found the info he wanted.



"Big brother, did you find any clue on how to find the queen of the hippos?"



“Yes, we are looking for the wrong queen. She's not the queen of the hippos we have to look for, she's the queen of the hippogriffs. ”




“It makes more sense. I thought you hippo was telling me something. ” Sapphire appears and tells them.




"Wait, did you know from the start which queen this is?"




"Nearly. My designer studied Sirens and Hippogriffs. And they live on Mount Ari. ”




“Wait, these 'Hippogriffs' have a reputation for being untraceable if people haven't managed to find their village and there are no mountains nearby.”





“And this mountain?” The guitarist is pointing at the mountain in the distance, they can see him

through the window.





“What a mountain…” He finally saw the mountain through the window. “Since when is it there?”







Our heroes now know where to go and leave the mill when suddenly a naked mole was waiting for them outside the door.




“Capper, I see you got some new merchandise? Interesting, I will be able to sell them at a good price and in order to repay your debt. ”




“Do you intend to sell us?” Rarity accuses Capper.




"What no. I never would have done that. ”




“The ponies, entering the cage.” A large cage awaited them outside.




Moony gets into position to fight when suddenly, a flash of light strikes the mole and destroys the cage.




“We are safe!”




“Yes, but who saved us.”




"By me." Tempest Shadow and the Storm King's army have found them. “Follow me, without resistance…”

PreviousChapters Next