• Published 17th Mar 2018
  • 4,693 Views, 140 Comments

Unexpected Love Life of Dusk Shine: It is not easy with a sister changeling - Yuum



In this new life on Ponyville Dusk shine going discover the friendship,love and animal can be dangerous and with a metamorph sister is life going became unexplected.

  • ...
40
 140
 4,693

PreviousChapters Next
Bad Dream

The night fell in Ponyville and the citizens slept peacefully. In the library tree Dusk Shine had a pleasant dream but soon it will change …


A dreamy pink salmon filly spirit created by Princess Luna entered Dusk's house, "Here is my new victim for my jokes.A chance they sleep-- ?!"


She spots Frost looking at her meanly, "Wendigo? Here?”


"Yes, my name is Frost and you dare to hurt Eclipse you will have business with me!" It threatens the spirit of dreams.


"The girl is not my target, it's more like her brother."


"If it's his brother ok."


"Wait, does not it bother me to go after his brother?"


"Although not me I only protect the filly." The cold mare did not care about Dusk.


"Cool, my name is Rêveria and before I helped Luna in her work but now that she is banished to the moon I am free."


Reveria was not yet in the know that Luna was nice again. Frost prefers to say nothing. The dreamy spirit approaches Dusk Shine and places an enchanted cloud over his head.


The cloud showed Dusk's dream and Reveria casts a spell to turn the fantasy into a nightmare. "It's going to start and thanks to the cloud we'll be able to see inside his head."


In Dusk's mind, one could see the mauve stallion he was in a wedding ceremony. His parents were there, Shining Armor too, Eclipse with a bridesmaid dress and in the distance, the bride-to-be arrived.


(I'm happy I'm getting married to the mare of my dreams ...) He thought but he sees behind the bride there were others.


"What other bride?" He is surprised because he thought and he was going to marry only Fluttershy. The future wife of the stallion arrived in front of the priest Spike.


They reveal their faces. "Fluttershy, Rarity, Applejack, Rainbow dash, Pinkie Pie, Zahia, Trixie, Half Moon, Colgate, Twinkleshine, Lemon Heart and a girl I've never seen in my life but I'm sure see her again in the near future. "


"My name is Moondancer!" she corrects him about his name.


"I'm Sunset Shimmer, you saw me when you look for a book in the library you saw me coming out of the strange Mirror."

"I remember."


"I do not want to ruin a reunion but I'm here to marry my prince." Rarity said.


all: You married Dusk? There you dream.


They fight with each other to find out who will become Dusk's wife. He tries to stop them but he gets several hits in the face.


Moondancer: You dared to hit him! You will pay for that.


Applejack: You're dead!


The battle continues.Dusk moves away to avoid further injury.The future mariee stop to ask their husband who among them he was going to take a wife but they see that he left.


All: Did you see a few you did? Because of you, my Dusk is gone.


The group of mares continue to fight.Further away at Ponyville Town Hall the Mauve stallion see Angel, Gummy, Winona and Opal.


"Why did I imagine the animals they hate me in life in my dream? At least you are not threatening." He says but his four turn into a monster.


Angel turned into a monstrous rabbit, Gummy into an alligator, Opal into a white tigress and Winona into an enraged wolf.


"It's not true, even in dreams do animals hate me-- ?!" They attack the stallion. "Even if his pain is imaginary, it feels like a pain."


He continues to suffer the attacks of the four animals and he suffers a lot. Monstrous Angel was going to finish with him, but flames repelled the monsters and a giant phoenix appeared. "Inferno, you saved me?"


"Squark! Squark, Squark, Squark!" Translation: I do not care about you.I am here only to fight Angel and even I'll let the other three eat you.


"Squawk" Translation: Bon appetit guys.


The giant phoenix turns into flames to attack the monster rabbit. The tigress, the crocodile and the enraged wolf took the hunted stallion.


"Why do animals hate me?" He questions himself and goes to hide in a bush. The three animals have lost sight of him and are leaving.


"Saved." He comes out of the bush and sees Spike who is depressed. "Spike, what's up?"

"It's wrong, you stole Rarity and you're going to marry her!" The dragon grunts and turns into a giant demonic dragon that spits fire.


He has half of his hair burned. "You're going to pay me that fake brother!"


Dusk is going to take refuge behind the Apple family's farm. "" Where are you hiding? If I find you, you'll end up like a grilled chicken! "


He goes further, Dusk Shine enters the farm where he meets Big Macintosh in the kitchen. "Big Macintosh, you have to help me! I'm being chased by ..."


"I already know." He interrupts the mauve stallion, "Stay where you are and I'll help you."


"Thanks Big Mac I'm glad I finally found someone who --- ?!" The red stallion gives Dusk a powerful hoof, he dodges it and destroys the kitchen wall.


"Big Mac, are you crazy?" He asks the brother of Applejack.


"Do not take this personal but I refuse to see Applejack get married to someone like you and that's why I have to eliminate you." The farmer take a momentum to hit Dusk.


"Why does everyone want to make me skin?" He rushes out of there and runs out.


Outside Demonic Spike, the rabid animals and the brides see it. "Dusk!"


All: My husband!


"Grrr!" Translation: You will suffer.


They run to him and mauve pony fled to escape them. They run up a cliff. "Oh my!"


"You're going to marry me!" Fluttershy, Rarity, Dashie, Pinkie, AJ and Moondancer say.


"Prepare to be grilled like a chicken." Spike says with a threatening voice.


"Grrr!" Angel growls and translates: I will finally finish with you.


"If you thought to escape by fleeing to a rocky cliff, you're wrong." Macintosh join the others.


He was encircled and Dusky had two choices the first one is undergoing their moves or two choices, he jumps. He chose the second option. "Geronimo!"


He falls free-fall (I'm going to wake up in three ... two ... one ...)


Reverie and Frost, watching the dream, thought it was funny. "He really thinks the dream theory is going to save him - he's wrong."

She casts another spell that changes the situation of Dusk Shine to make it even worse. They suffer their blows.


"It's the first time I'm laughing so much."


"Wait, I still have a whole pass-pass." Revia launches a third spell that has the effect of waking him with a start.


"Ahhh, it's just a bad fantasy ..." He goes back to sleep.But the nightmare starts again each time he closes his eyes.


It continues until dawn and Eclipse was a pleasant dream. She dreamed of Night Star a young guitarist of her class which she fell in love with him.


"Night Star, you're nice to have me write a song for me."


"You're welcome Eclipse, I was inspired by the pretty girl." Imaginary night compliment Moony.


"Star my love." She says with joy.


The night passed and Moony's big brother woke up every hour with a start when the sun rose. Spike had been preparing breakfast.


There filly insect join the two at the table. "Good morning, Spike and Dusk."


"Good morning Moon ..." He is so tired he falls asleep in his cereal ball.


"Big Brother?!" She is worried about her brother.


"It's good, he's just tired because of my joke." Rêveria is unveiled in front of Eclipse.


"I'm Dreaming a spirit of dreams that no longer has where to go." the little pink salmon spirit presents itself at Eclipse.


"If you want, you can stay ...." Before finishing her sentence the pink salmon filly accepts the offer and goes inside the ear-rings. Her artifacts have gained a new form and a new power.


"Hey, I just cleaned up." There Wendigo enters the magic object to prevent the other from putting the bazaar.

PreviousChapters Next