• Published 17th Mar 2018
  • 4,693 Views, 140 Comments

Unexpected Love Life of Dusk Shine: It is not easy with a sister changeling - Yuum



In this new life on Ponyville Dusk shine going discover the friendship,love and animal can be dangerous and with a metamorph sister is life going became unexplected.

  • ...
40
 140
 4,693

PreviousChapters Next
Salt Unluck, The Unlucky Girl

After helping Troubleshoe understand his cute brand, troubleshoe entrusts his daughter to Cutie Mark Crusader to help her discover what she's good at.


A beige mare with black hair accompanies the four fillies, the butler changeling and Applejack to Ponyville.


"Princess, I'm going to go home and make you a little snack."



"OK Sebastien."



The Crusaders are beginning to explore the jobs that Salt Unluck could do.



"The spa is an easy job she could do?" Sweetie Belle suggests.



"The spa?" they took the mare to the city spa and Moony brought her older brother, for whom Salty's first client was.



"Why am I here?"



"To help Salt."



Aloe and Lotus Blossom bring the new employee to his post and Dusk Shine is installed on the massage table.



"Your first job will be to do a relaxing massage to the client. The hot stones and cream are here." The pink mare shows the materials.



"Okay..." Salt blushed because she saw the prince of friendship in person and she has the crack.


"Good luck Salt, we're waiting for you in the other room." Scootaloo said. The Crusaders are leaving the room.



The beige mare is really disturbed by the prince and blushes even more.



Don't panic Salt, tell yourself that it's a pony like the others and that is really cute...)



Salt Unluck is really deconcentrated, she confused with a lotion made of honey and dandelion on the purple stallion.



"Oh no, I put the wrong lotion!"



"What bad lotion?"


"Nothing, I wanted to tell you I'm going to open the window to get the air in." She changes the subject so as not to panic Dusk.



When the window opened, his bad luck caused the window doors to hit the beehive next door. The hornets come out of the hive and smell the honey.



Its black and yellow critters enter and prick the purple alicorn with their darts.



“Ahhhhh!!!!!”



The Crusaders hear the cries of pain from Moony's older brother.


"Looks like it's not working, let's try another job." Apple Bloom announces.


After it failed, the Crusaders try another job for Salt. They go to Sugarcube Corner and Eclipse brings his big brother with them.



"Why do I have to come too?" He asks his little sister.


"To help Salty." Moony replied to Dusk Shine.



In the kitchen, Ms. Cake shows the beige mare how to make multi colored cupcakes.


She explains the details and Salty follows the steps but accidentally put sauce extremely burn.



"Big brother tastes."



"…"



He hesitates a little to eat it because of the incident of the spa with the bees but his gentleman's honor code obliges him to eat.


Dusk Shine spits fire because of the hot sauce and runs around looking for water. He runs to the fountain.



"Water!!!!" The alicorne drinks litres but realizes that it is not alone... The baby dolphin that attacked him with his fin.



"Why do animals hate me!" Wonder Dusk Shine.



"Let's try another one." Scootaloo announces.



The Crusaders tried another job in Ponyville and chose the circus.



"I always wanted to do what my father did, to do shows."



The purple filly brings her big brother to this place too.



"Moony please let me go."



"No way, you are here to support and being prince of Equestria you have to help the citizens."


The circus director gives balls to juggle.


Pandora looks around to see an elephant, a lion with lionesses in a cage next to it and the keys attached to a wooden pole that is close to the lock of the feline cage.



"It's going to be fun." The girl Draconequus make popcorn appear.



The beige mare as to juggle the balls and she is really good. Dusk feels like he's safe.



"Wow Salty you're really good." Her compliment makes the girl blush and makes her concentration lose.



She will throw her balls hard that bounce all over the marquee. Round objects drop the keys and landed on the lock, another mini balloons will turn the key to the left to open the cage and the other bullets cause the elephant to panic as it runs towards Dusk Shine to crush it with its paws.


The lion and lionesses attack the purple stallion with their sharp canines.


“Ahhhhh!!!”



"Look for another job." Eclipse announces.


The Crusaders try the coaching job of a football sports team.



"Here's the plan!" She threw the ball to start the game, and because of bad luck Dusk Shine catches the football.


The muscular players jumped on Dusk to retrieve the object.


“Ahhhh!!!”



"Big brother!! "



It's really strange habit is washing tubes or pianos falling from the sky..."


It stops when a piano fell to the sky to crush the purple pony.


"Why me..."



"Let's try other jobs." Apple Bloom suggests.

Salty does several jobs that will land bad luck on Dusk Shine who caused him great pain and he will finish the afternoon with lots of bandages.



"Because of my bad luck, I'm never going to get a job!" Salty says with a sad tone and a washing tube fell on Dusk.


"Salty, you mustn't give up, I'm sure you'll succeed found one." Scoot said to encourage Salty.



"I agree with Scootaloo." Apple Bloom approves.


"You must be right, keep going!"



The four fillies and the purple stallion continue to help the unlucky mare. Other pains happened to him.



"Ahhhh!!! Today is not my day!" Its bandages increase and the white jaguar takes advantage to attack the purple stallion.



Sweetie Belle, Eclipse Sparkle, Scootaloo and Apple Bloom thought a little about a job Salty could do but find nothing.


Sebastian Moony's butler arrives at them with the snack and mingles with their conversation.


"Princess Eclipse, have you thought about rodeo clowns? For Salt Unluck's father it worked."


"Of course!"

Following the advice of the changeling butler, the Crusaders go to see the clowns and as for Troubleshoe, Salty has found his vocation.


"Thank you very much Crusader, thanks to you I have found out what job I would like to do."


Through them, Salty had finally found a job and she is ready to announce to her father.


The beige mare thanked the four fillies and took the train to Appleloosa.


"Now the bad luck has ended. A washing tube fell on his head. "Come on! Where do they come from?"


Above the clouds, Derpy was being argued by his boss. "Derpy, make sure the trolley door is closed!! "

PreviousChapters Next