• Published 17th Mar 2018
  • 4,693 Views, 140 Comments

Unexpected Love Life of Dusk Shine: It is not easy with a sister changeling - Yuum



In this new life on Ponyville Dusk shine going discover the friendship,love and animal can be dangerous and with a metamorph sister is life going became unexplected.

  • ...
40
 140
 4,693

PreviousChapters Next
Frost the Wendigo

In the ponyville library tree Dusk watches her sister's ear plug. Since she is wearing on her ear, Moony has started to have memory loss. Like yesterday at the restaurant. Eclipse to freeze the server. At school she changed Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon into ice status. And even worse.


(The stallion is strange, since this morning he has not stopped watching me.) The cold mare did not like the situation.


"Moony, I think your earrings are magic."


"Are you sure, big brother?"


"Yes, since you find her you have memory loss and your personality changes."


"I have trouble believing you."


"I knew you were going to say that's why I prepared my lab room." Dusk take the ear plug and go into the basement of the tree and Eclipse will follow him too.


In the basement the filly discovers a laboratory similar to that of her big brother had in Canterlot and they had the same tools.


Dusk places the artifact on the metal table to begin the experiment. "Test number 1 his resistance."


He pulled out a saw, a screwdriver and a titanium hammer. The cold mind was afraid of all its tools that could break it.


"Help !! Help me !! I do not want this sick person to break me!" The Wendigo panics because the tools of the stallion mauve can break it.


The little purple mare wanted to help him but when his brother makes a new discovery it is impossible to stop him.


"Little unicorn, help me before your idiot brother breaks me."


"My brother is not stupid, he's just an observer."


"Moony, are you talking to me?"


"I'm talking to the Wendigo."


"Wait, do you see a winter mare, like those in the history of the first fire party of friendship?"

"Yes, and you hurt her with your tools." Dusk Shine looks at the artifact to observe a change.


"Hmm ... are you saying you can see Wendigo and can you speak it?"


"Affirmative Dusk."


(That means it's an extradition discovery and I'm going to get a Nobel Prize for ...) But thinking about it, he's going to have his little one look at him with a sad face. Since she found him Moony is attached to the object.


"I'll give you back." he gives it to Eclipse Sparkle.


"Thank you Dusk." She gives a hug to her brother.


"Uh, cold spirit but if I do not know your name, no grudge?"


At the moment of putting it on his ear Eclipse's hair goes from mauve to white snow and the temperature of the basement becomes cold.


"Without rancor, you will see!" She was still mad at him and turned him into a giant ice block.


"It feels good to release his anger." the spirit swaps places with the purple filly.


"Madam Wendigo, did you have a name?"


She looks at Eclipse. "Not really, but as I'm cold you can call me Frost Wendigo."


"Okay, Frost Wendigo and you can thaw my big brother?"


Frost changes places with Eclipse and frees the purple stallion from the ice block she created.


"I'm sorry Frost." Dusk apologizes.


"She says: she accepts your excuses." Moony repeated the words that the spirit had announced.


"Wait, how did you manage to be a prisoner in this magical object?"


She looks at Dusk and begins to explain her story, but the purple pony could not hear her saying what Eclipse said was her spokesperson for saying her words again.


"Everything started with the three tribe of ponies who decided to make peace ..."


Flashback …


In the pass of equestria.


A cold spirit traveled from village to village to find negative energy for feeding. "Cursed unicorn, he is the apprentice of the one I forgot his name.Because of him, me and the other two Wendigo have no choice but to separate. "


She searched for the day until the night. After one hour she finds a village where unicorn ponies emitted a lot of negative wave.


"Perfect." She begins to absorb the negative energy to trigger a blizzard in this city. The spirit had managed to plunge the village into an eternal winter.


"I recovered my strength even more." She laughed at her victory. The day was passing and the village was getting snow more and more until a gray stallion who was wearing a wizard's hat arrived.


"Hold a new one? He must be there to save the villagers."


The mysterious figure looks at the snow to examine it. Frost had to pass by observes him. "If he thinks he can stop me, he's getting drunk."


"I can stop you." He responded to the spirit of winter cold.


"Can you see me and hear me? Impossible!"


"Nothing is impossible for Star Swirl the bearded." The young magician uses his magic on the mind that turns it into energy.


"Now what am I going to put you in?" He seeks an object to imprison the spirit to prevent it from continuing to cause cooling in this city.


The wizard spies a jewelry shop he buys a snowflake-shaped earrings for a prisoner Frost.



"Here's a second spell for you."


"What did you do to me?" She's questioning the wizard.


"My friend, the Wendigo, I put you in this enchanted object and I added another spell that will influence the wearer."


"What?!"


"Yes, when a pony is going to carry you, an aura will influence your heart and allow you to discover the power of friendship. Wait for it to happen that you will stay with me." He put the object back in his bag and leave.


Narrator Frost: It was from there that I lived all my life with Star Swirl the bearded and I discovered a lot about Equestria, ponies and other things.


In his laboratory the wizard showed Frost all the books, the society, the legends, the friends and that allowed him to meet Celestia and Luna young.


End of Flashback.


"Incredible, did you know the famous wizard of equestria?"


"She says, yes."


"If I understood the bearded stars to use a magic that allows you to share the emotions of the wearer?"


"Yes, since it's your sister who found me for now I'm nice." The purple filly repeated Frost's words.


"Does that mean you're not going to take advantage and take revenge on the ponies?"


"No, she's free to use my power for good or bad and for the story to take possession it's only in emergencies or if I need to communicate with you or help you fight a monster. "


"Okay ..." Dusk said calmly, but he thought back to what she was saying about the wearer's influence.


(It means she knew Celestia and Luna when they were fillies. She was in the castle of the two siblings if Luna had become evil and was going to find her she would have become cruel in her turn or her will be the same with another villain who has a black heart.)Dusk Shine thinks in his head.

PreviousChapters Next