• Published 17th Mar 2018
  • 4,693 Views, 140 Comments

Unexpected Love Life of Dusk Shine: It is not easy with a sister changeling - Yuum



In this new life on Ponyville Dusk shine going discover the friendship,love and animal can be dangerous and with a metamorph sister is life going became unexplected.

  • ...
40
 140
 4,693

PreviousChapters Next
Dusk Sick

One morning the young stallion began to open his eyes, he saw a nurse next to him. At the moment he was going to get up he sneezed.


"Oh I see that the patient is awake," said nurse pink mare.


Dusk sneezed again, "Listen, madam, I do not know who you are, but I'm going to ask you to leave," said Dusk Shine.


The white egg mare looks at him and changes his voice. "Big brother, it's me, Eclipse! Also in this appearance, I am the nurse healing heart mare version, "said the mare with the voice of a filly.


Surprised Dusk is silent. "..... Why did you take these looks? Where to be Spike? Asked the mauve stallion.


"He went to join Miss Rarity and the others and I took this disguise to help you look after you big brother," said Moony disguise, after she went into the kitchen to prepare a soup.


"Since when do you know that?" Asked Dusk, her sister was in the kitchen she had not heard her brother's question.


Meanwhile Spike was in the shop to help Rarity. "Thank you very much my dear little dragon, thanks to you I have all the rubies to create my next dress" says the white mare.


"You're welcome Rarity" the baby dragon who had hearts instead of eyes.


"Oh my dear little dragon, do you know if Dusk will join us today at the cake shop?" Asked the mare.


"Dusk shine is sick that's why he stayed at home," Spike said.


"What's my prince sick ?! In this case, nurse Rarity is going to heal him," said Rarity.


She and Spike come out of the carousel shop they saw Fluttershy with his animals, Applejack and Pinkie Pie. "Rarity,Spike where do you go? "Asks the yellow mare.


" Hi girls, Rarity to decide to go to us to help Dusk to heal himself.”


"We're going to help too, I'm going to use a recipe from the Apple family to cure it," says Applejack.


"Me with my animals to warm it up with their fur," says Fluttershy.


"So, let's go," said Spike.


Arriving at the library the four girls and the baby dragon heard a conversation with the voice of Dusk and that of an unknown mare.


??? : Are you a man yes or no?


Dusk: I am but ... AHHH !!!!


While they listened to the conversation, Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie think that the mare was taking advantage of Dusk who was sick. The white licom used its magic to open the door brutally and enter the room.


She saw that Dusk was on the floor, the nurse mare above him .. "How dare you take advantage of my prince who is too sick and defenseless!" The white unicorn with his mauve mane said angrily.


Rarity starts loading her magic into her horn to attack the mare. "Rarity is waiting !! It's not something you think.


She only gave me a syrup to stop coughing. "Dusk shine mentions with his deep voice.


Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie and Applejack feel relieved to know who had nothing between him and this mare. "My prince came to help you with your cold thanks to home remedies.


"Yes, with Angel's hugs, let's warm up with her fur." Yellow Pegasus took the little bunny on her head, "Well, Angel loves to help his friends.


The little white rabbit was looking at Dusk in the eye and using his paw to tell him he was a dead pony (... Yeah Angel hates me.) Thought the purple stallion.


"I'm going to make soup," says Applejack.The orange mare is heading towards the kitchen. Meanwhile, Rarity was starting to ask the white mare egg questions.


"So what's your name?" Pinkie asking the nurse mare.


"My name is Healing Heart"


"OK..."


The pink mare felt as if she had already seen this girl perhaps because of her snowflake-shaped earpiece.


After the two had finished their conversation Applejack was coming back with her soup but suddenly pinkie pie snapped her party guns causing the orange mare to lose her balance. Finally she threw her soup that he reached Dusk shine's leg.


“Hot !! Hot !! Hot !!! "


"My prince!!"


"Big brother .... I mean Mr. Dusk"


"You're saying what?"


" I was wrong in my words."


"Sorry Dusk I dropped your soup," says Applejack.


"I'm sorry Dusky too," the pink pony apologized.


The stallion tried to keep his calm but the pain was painful and Angel laughed, he found the situation funny.


"I'm going to make another soup," said the orange mare, the orange mare headed for the kitchen to do another home remedy, and Rarity would decide to follow Applejack in the kitchen and then pinkie pie went too.


"Me too, I'm going to prepare something to eat, so you'll see how your future wife cooks but if I'm not used to it" Rarity will try to cook for the first time.


"I too want to prepare a meal for Dusky," said the pink mare. Dusk was looking at the three of them who had gone into the kitchen and were starting to have chills because of the flat Rarity was going to give him.


"... Then I have to put a bucket next to you in case if you get sick?" said Eclipse. She takes an empty bucket to place it next to her brother.


Dusk was silent, he knew that if he did not eat the dishes that the girls do for him, she would feel pissed off. "No choice I will eat them."


"Big brother, you're awesome ..." Moony see the three girls coming back that she changes her voice to her disguise. "... I want to say, your little sister must be impressed by you," says the nurse.


"Dusky your sister is here?" asks pinkie.

"No, she is with her friends," replied the purple stallion.


Pinkie found it strange at the moment she had heard his voice. Applejack, Rarity, and pinkie laid down the food she had made.


The purple stallion looked at the three plates. That of Applejack and Pinkie pie had the delicious surface but that of Rarity was the area of a poison made to kill a pony or several.


He had no choice of eaten, he starts with the meal of Applejack. After he eats that of pinkie which gives him the sensation of having the mouth on fire. "Pinkie pie what ingredient did you put in it?" He quizzes the pink mare.


"The spicy sauce extremely grocer and recommended by the king of extreme sports Denis danger"


Healing Heart uses its magic to give water to Dusk shine. The stallion drank all the bottle and passed to Rarity's plaster that gave the impression that he was going to die we eat him. The mare looked at Dusk with a smile of joy, she was happy to see the pony she loves to taste her food for the first time.


He took a deep breath and swallowed dry, Then he eats that of Apple jack. "So my prince, how was my dishes?" Asks Rarity.


For 34 minutes he was silent and looked at the five mares. "...... I feel a cold invade my body from the hoof to the head" says Dusk shine.


"Your temperature has to go down, I'm going to go looking for a sheet ...." Fluttershy said. When she went to get a blanket in the closet. Rarity frowned and took several sheets and placed on Dusk.


"Hmm ... that's not enough! You need even more! "Said the white mare. She uses her magic to add several layers of blanket of the mauve stallion. Applejack saw that Dusk shine had too much cloth on him and he looked like a cocoon.


She took her mouth to try to remove but the white unicorn will add too much cloth. In the end the purple pony was replaced by a giant cocoon made of several kilometers of blanket made of wool. The Yellow Pegasus rabbit continues to laugh at the stallion's situation.


"Hum .... Girls is not a bit exaggerated with the blanket?" Fluttershy.


"Exaggerated, my prince needs heat to warm up, is not it my prince?" The purple pony was too smothered by the 20-kilograms of blanket to speak and he began to lose his air.


"I can not ... Breathe ... Help." Factory said he was losing more and more air. "Fluttershy, Applejack and Healing will take off the extra blanket and the stallion caught his breath.


"Thanks girls, I thought I was going to die."


But Dusk was not at the end of his troubles, another pain will happen to him. After the sheets Fluttershy called his friends the animals but when they arrive but they attack the stallion suddenly.


"Weird, it's rare that they attack a pony," said the yellow Pegasus, surprised. Angel rubbed his faction paws like the villain who was proud of a plan that would succeed.


"Is not afraid Fluttershy I know how to stop them" The pink mare get out her party cannon and scare the animals but suddenly they were more and more enraged and attack the purple pony again.


"Fluttershy ask your animals to stop !!" it blows more because of the bite and claws of animals.


To calm her furry friends she uses her look and immediately they are calmed. Dusk felt unbearable pain.


"Sorry Dusk, my friends, the animals are attacking with their claws, now I think I should not have done their claws and their sharp tooth this morning," Fluttershy said.


Dusk who still had a squirrel that continues to bite his ear tried to find words to comfort his friend.


"It's okay, Fluttershy, it's just small bites. (Yes, even they hurt, note to myself I do not meet other Fluttershy's pet.) Dusk thinks.


"Thanks a lot Rarity, Applejack, Fluttershy and Pinkie pie with all your care I will be able to heal, there I will rest and see each other tomorrow.


The four girls could leave with a smile thanks to her Dusk feel much better. In the library he would remake Spike and Moony. As she was coming out the mare was using a green flame that was burning the mare and a purple filly appeared.


"Ah Dusk you're lucky to have Rarity's dish. I would not have eaten Rarity's plate even though he had a funny taste." t"Said the baby dragon who was jealous. The filly found funny that his big brother the dragon was jealous.


"You know big brother will have other opportunities to ride Rarity your charm," Eclipse courage the dragon.

"Yes, your reason we also need to rest to tomorrow.."


Both went to sleep. the next morning, his cold left but he had a little fever. Dusk will close the library forever to avoid suffering the pain of yesterday.

PreviousChapters Next