• Published 17th Mar 2018
  • 4,693 Views, 140 Comments

Unexpected Love Life of Dusk Shine: It is not easy with a sister changeling - Yuum



In this new life on Ponyville Dusk shine going discover the friendship,love and animal can be dangerous and with a metamorph sister is life going became unexplected.

  • ...
40
 140
 4,693

PreviousChapters Next
Swamp Fever

In the Everfree Swamp. Fluttershy will help Zecora and Zahia collect ingredients for a potion.

The yellow pegasus holds the zebra above it with a rope.

The adult zebra is above this disgusting water.

"Auntie are you sure it's a good idea?" Zahia asks her aunt.

“My dear niece is not feared. When a shaman like me is not afraid of anything. ” She was able to pick up some mud.

Thanks to the yellow pegasus, she was able to return to dry land, Zecora walks on a blue flower with orange stains.

The flower releases spores on the adult zebra.

"Aunt!"

“Zecora!”

“Not to be feared, this is only pollen…” She said to reassure the two girls but orange spots appeared all over the body.

“Let's go see the doctor!” The young zebra and the pegasus girl bring her aunt to the emergency room.

The doctor is examining patience.

“You've caught swamp fever.” He announces.

“Swamp fever !?”

“It's disease consists of five stages. First the orange spots appear. Second, cough bubbles. Third, sneezes lightning. Fourth they are confused and finally he turns into the lead plant that infected him. "

“Doctor, is there a cure for my aunt?”

“It's hard to say. These diseases are really rare and few doctors know about them. ”

“Aunty…” Zahia her eyes are starting to get wet.

“Like I said everything is fine. I just need a rest and I'll be okay. ” Zecora says but coughs bubbles out of her mouth.



“Zahia, breathe and tell me what you wanted to say but in slow motion.”

The young zebra takes a breath and explains what happened.

“Swamp fever? I think maybe in the books there must be a remedy written on them. ”

"If so, start the research." Zahia really wants to find a remedy to cure her aunt.

"And we have to hurry because Zecora has already reached stage 2 of the disease."

The three begin to read all the books in the castle library.

After dozens of books later. There were three left on the left shelf.

“Neither that one, neither him and not even in this last book! Tantie… ”

At the same time, Eclipse enters the castle and notices that the library is in disarray.

“What happened here?” She asks.

"Sorry for the mess, we're looking for a cure for swamp fever."

“Swamp fever?” Frost appears in front of them.

“Frost do you know anything about there? Please tell us. ”

“My former carrier had an 'aunt' who specializes in medicinal remedies.” She announces.

"And what is her aunt's name and where she lives?"

“Her name is Meadowbrook and she lives in Hayseed Swamp.”

“Thank you very much Frost. Let's go to Hayseed Swamp! ” She drags the purple stallion out of the castle.

Fluttershy and Moony with the Wendigo follow them. They fly to Bayrou.

“We arrived without difficulty.” The three girls arriving at their destination.

"Talk for you." Without Dusk, Shine was attacked by mosquitoes. “It's me or I feel dizzy…”

A giant mosquito had pumped a large amount of blood to Dusk Shine.

“…” The girls say nothing.

The Wendigo leads them to Meadowbrook's hut. Inside it was really dusty and it had several cobwebs.

“Disperse us. ”

The four ponies search everywhere in the house. Searching. Windy sees smoke in the heating cauldron.

“Moony, the cauldron is heated as if someone is cooking.”

“Is it heated? Frost do you know if Meadowbrook still lives here? ”

"I do not think so." (Will she and the other pillars have returned from their mission? When they manage to stop the Dark Pony?)

The door opens, a young stallion wearing a strange mask enters.

"Who are you? What are you doing in my house? If you are burglars… "

"Wait! Sir, we are not thieves. We are looking for a remedy to cure my aunt, she caught swamp fever and we thought no one lived here, so we went in. ”

“Did you say swamp disease? It is an extremely dangerous disease, what stage is your aunt to be? ”

“Before we left the hospital, she coughed bubbles.”

Back to the clinic. Tree branches had grown on the mane of the adult zebra.

“Are the gardener's scissors necessary?” She asks the doctor who was cutting off any leaves that were sticking out.

“Of course.” He continues to cut the leaves.

Elsewhere at Hayseed Swamp. Thanks to the help of the descendant of Meadowbrook. They know the ingredient of the remedy.

Cattail leads them to a tree where there is a beehive on a branch.

“To cure this disease, we must collect the honey from the Flash Bee. ”

"About what?"

“These are bees whose sting electrocutes their enemy and don't like me sharing their honey.” He explains.

“So how are we going to get honey?” Zahia asks.

“For that, it would take someone whose animals hate him to attract soldiers from afar, as the queen will be alone. ”

Moony, Zahia and Fluttershy look at Dusk.

"What? What?" He quickly understood what their idea was.

Sigh and go to the beehive. His hornets see and chase the purple stallion and electrocution.

Fluttershy and Moony approach the queen. Eclipse hypnotizes the Queen and Fluttershy takes all the honey she can.

“Just to know, why didn't you think that instead?” Said the stallion with his face swollen and a little burnt from the electric shocks.

"I sometimes forget I can do this but most importantly, do we have the cure?"

“….”

Was making the elixir. They return to the clinic to give it to Zecora who is almost transformed into a tree.

"Drink that auntie." Zecora drank the potion. She will return to her normal state. "Aunt!"

“Thank you very much friends, thanks to you I am healed.”

“Here we can say that all ends well. "They chuckle until the doctor arrives.

“Almost everyone. Atchou! Atchou! Atchouuuuu!” The stallion was contaminated.

PreviousChapters Next