• Published 17th Mar 2018
  • 4,694 Views, 140 Comments

Unexpected Love Life of Dusk Shine: It is not easy with a sister changeling - Yuum



In this new life on Ponyville Dusk shine going discover the friendship,love and animal can be dangerous and with a metamorph sister is life going became unexplected.

  • ...
40
 140
 4,694

PreviousChapters Next
A Hearth Warming Carol Part 1

Today is the Hearth Warning at Equestria, during this celebration which takes place in winter.




The ponies celebrate it with their families or their dear friends.




Starlight is happy to be able to celebrate with the boy she loves because Iris went to her house to celebrate with her family.




But Flare Warden is still there. To change his ideas, Starlight goes to see Moony in his room.




"Moony, are you there?" She does not see the young changeling in her room except a green cocoon on her bed.




She looks for her everywhere in her room.




"Weird, should she normally be there?" She examines the strange cocoon and see that Moony is inside. “Moony!?!”




Starlight releases the young changeling who is still sleeping.




“Eclipse, please open your eyes!”




No answer. In a panic, she runs to her brother who was talking to Flare Warden.



“Dusk, he has a problem with your sister! I discovered her inside a cocoon and she doesn't open her eyes. I think she… she… ”




“In hibernation.”





“In hibernation… wait, what?”




“I forgot to tell you, every winter Moony goes into hibernation.”




"Ohhhh ... I understand better." She is slightly embarrassed to have panicked for nothing.




"Yawn, is it already spring?”




"No Moony just Starlight who had a panic we see you in your cocoon."




"Is it like daddy said to me, did you panic and cry when you discovered me in a green cocoon?"




"I didn't cry, I was just surprised."




Starlight and Flare imagine the scene.




"Big brother, will you tell me the story of Snowfall, to fall asleep?"




"Sure Moony."




Frost appears before them.




“Did you say Snowfall? Here is a name that I haven't heard for centuries. ”




"Wait, did you know Snowfall Frost?"





“If I knew her, it was I who suggested that she cast a spell to cancel the Heart Warming but three ghosts made her change her mind. .. ”She reveals a truth that is not mentioned in the story.




“…” The three ponies make no comments on this.




“Me and the three ghosts are staying on contract, see each of the Hearth Warning for speaking and celebrating. ”




The three seated on the armchairs. The purple stallion put his little sister next to him. The two mares sat on each other.




“Ok, I'm going to tell the real version of the Hearth Warming tale.”





Frost begins to tell the tale.




It was during this celebration, the ponies sing happy songs and decorate the houses.




Except one who despised this holiday.




“Merry Hearth Warming Miss Snowfall Frost.”




The unicorn who looked like Starlight Glimmer ignores the words of the pony and entered the building.




"Snowdash, when you finish cleaning, you bring my potions."




“Of course, Snowfall Frost. ”




The mare who looked like Rainbow Dash finished passing the broom and prepared the equipment.




The scientist started her experiment when she was devolved by the songs of Hearth Warning

singing by the ponies outside.




“Stop singing! We are devolved! ” The ponies outside stop sing.




“Snowfall is normal, it's a celebration party and everyone is happy.”




“Happy, celebration? It's just a waste of time. I'm sure if the ponies didn't celebrate, they can progress in their work or do useful stuff. ”She argues.




“But most of them enjoy being with family or friends who don't see often.” Snowdash said in a low voice.




The unicorn sighs.




“Sure, be with the family. I'm sure you want to take your leave and go see your friends? ” With a sarcastic tone.




"I can? Thank you so much!" She flies away at full speed.




“Note to myself: give a dictionary of sarcasm to Snowdash.”




The unicorn continues her magic experiments all alone in her lab. For hours.




For her new experience, she mixes two potions in a cauldron.




Snowfall was about to put on the red liquid as suddenly she was disturbed by someone who knocked on her door.




She ignores him and continues. Snow was about to put on the red liquid when she heard someone knocking on her door again.




Piss off, Snowfall open to see it was Flutterholly.




"Good evening Snowfall, I would like to know if you wanted to come to our little party, if not too busy with your work?"





"A party? To bother me just for that, I prefer to decline! ”




“Ok, happy Heart--” The unicorn closes the door on his nose.




“Hearth Warming here, Hearth Warming there. This party is really annoying! I wish that never existed! ”




??? : I share the same wish of you.




"Who said that?"




A transparent snow mare ghost appears in front of Snowfall.




“I am Wendigo.”




“Wendigo, really?”





"Isn't there supposed to be snow outside?"






"Touche." She understood the metaphor. "So why are you here?"




“Snowfall Frost, I have observed you from the day you hated this season and I suggest that we work together to cancel it definitively. ”




"I'm listening to you." She likes it idea.




The winter mare describes the steps and the ingredients they need.




Snowfall puts them in the cauldron and starts mixing. The liquid turns green and the spell is ready.




“Excellent, launch the spell on Equestria. ”





The unicorn was about to cast the spell but was interrupted by a ghostly voice.




??? : Is it really you want?





"Wendigo, did you say that?"





"No, it comes from the cauldron."





The two watch and see a ghost arise. She looked like Applejack with a green country dress.





“Past…” His voice seems unhappy with this spectrum.






“Wendigo…” She replied with the same trunk.




"You know each other?"




"Alas yes, Past why are you here?"




“For work and put this mare on the right track. Snowfall we are going to travel. ”




“Traveling, where?”






"In your past."





"No way, you are reforming this mare!"





Frost creates a blizzard for frozen Applejack (Past) but the orange mare throws his lasso to

catch Starlight and jumps out of the window to land on the snow.




“You could be careful!”




"Sorry, I had to act quickly to bring you into your past."




"My past?" She looks around to notice that the environment has changed. "But this is my old school."




“Exact and here you are.” Through the classroom window, Snow saw herself young and she decorated the classroom.




His teacher Flintheart surprised the filly puts on sets.





“What do you think you are doing?”






“Decorate the classroom so that the magic of Hearth Warming can repel the Wendigos.” She replied with a smile.




“Pushing away imaginary ghosts? Real magic is what you learn on tap thanks to a lot of study, not a fictional tale. You want to progress, you'd better continue your work instead of celebrating it's party! ”




It destroys breaks the ornament and moral of Snowfall Frost at the same time.





Sad, the filly throws the box of decorations in the trash, takes her book and continues her studies.





"Is that when you hated this party?"




"Yes, because of my former Professor Flintheart ..." Looking down.




The unicorn rises and realizes that she is coming back to her workshop.





“Now what do I do?”







To be continued….

PreviousChapters Next