• Published 17th Mar 2018
  • 4,693 Views, 140 Comments

Unexpected Love Life of Dusk Shine: It is not easy with a sister changeling - Yuum



In this new life on Ponyville Dusk shine going discover the friendship,love and animal can be dangerous and with a metamorph sister is life going became unexplected.

  • ...
40
 140
 4,693

PreviousChapters Next
The Crystalling Part 1

On the way to the crystal kingdom. Dusk Shine is happy to finally be able to release.




Eclipse had merged with Frost to prevent hibernation. Moony was really looking forward to seeing his BBBFF and his sister-in-law Cady.




The train continues its journey towards the snowy kingdom and arrives at its destination.




Dusk, his sister, Spike, Starlight and Mane 5 disembark from the vehicle. They walk towards the crystal palace.




In front of the palace, the two guards opened the doors.




The group are walking in the corridor.




Eclipse sees a familiar pony. “Sunshine?”




"Moony, what is it?" Starlight asks.




The filly turns to see that the mare has already disappeared from her field of vision.



"Thinking for a moment, I thought I saw a pony I know."



She catches up with the others. Finally arrives. They see Shining Armor and Cadence tired.





“BBBFF! Cady! ” Moony gives them a hug.





“Dusk and his friends…” The princess of love sees the news in the group. "You are?"





“My name is Starlight Glimmer, I am the student at Dusk Shine.”





“Ohhhh. His pupil? Have you ever been out? ” Cadence asks out of curiosity.





His question makes the unicorn blush but bring jealousy back to the Manes 5.





"She's just a friend and my prince already has me as a future wife." Rarity prevents Star from speaking.




"I see…"




“And why this invitation?” Spike asks.




“To meet you Flurry Heart.” Shining shows a white baby wrapped in green blanket.




"Cadence, are you still babysitting?"





“No, Flurry Heart is our daughter. And your niece, you and Moony. ”




“My first niece?”




“Yes, we have decided to invite you to attend the crystallization of our daughters.”





"And she's really special." Shining Armor removes the cover to reveal its wings.




“An Alicorn !?” Dusk Shine and his friends are surprised.




"How it is possible?" When Dusk became Alicorne, they believed that a special test was required.



Shiny was going to discuss newborn genetics when Applejack covers Moony's ears.




Cadence explains the ritual to them about this ceremony that parents must do with their child so that creates a bond with the crystal heart.



“The preparations are nearing completion and the crystal has been chosen. We still have to prepare for the ceremony.”




"While you were doing this, could I take care of Flurry?" I have experience with children. ” Pinkie volunteered.




"I'm not sure ... An Alicorne baby is different from a unicorn ..." Without finishing his sentence.




The pink unicorn is called to help a couple and Shining Armor with the new recluses.




"Ok, don't take your eyes off her."




"Easy, it's not like it goes away without my noticing it."




"Pinkie, where's Flurry?" The yellow mare asked the rose.




"Fluttershy, Fkurry is in my hoofs ..." She realizes the child is no longer there. "She disappeared!?!"




She panics and searches every corner of the room.




“Flurry Heart, where are you?”




They hear the child laughing which resounds in the castle.






"We have to find Flurry Heart before the ceremony, search around the castle and say nothing to the parent, they may be more stressed."




"Okay." The group disperses to find the child.




Each on their side, they search everywhere to hope to find Flurry Heart.




“Flurry where are you?” Applejack looks behind the furniture.




Suddenly the mini filly appears in front of her.




“Flurry!” Rainbow was going to grab the baby but Flurry Heart teleports elsewhere.




In another corner, Spike, Rarity and Starlight chase the baby to the intersection but she teleports elsewhere.




On the Dusk side. The purple stallion looks at each of the rooms, he crosses a mare guard.




"Excuse me."



The yellow-orange pegasus mare turns, blushing because of the presence of the prince.



“Prince Dusk Shine…” She blushed more.




"Haven't you seen a filly past here?"




"Not seen but can I help you find it?"






(Please say yes, please say yes.) Flare Warden wants to spend more time with Dusk.




"Yes, I will need help."




(Yes!)




The two set off in search of Dusk's niece.




In the throne room, Eclipse and his spirits help him find his niece.




"Windy, Sandhy, Red, Celeste, Night and Wild, did you find Flurry?"




"No." The six spirits say in unison.



“How hard is a mini filly to find?”



"I may have a solution to force Flurry Heart out of its hiding place." Pandora said.



"Do you really have a solution?"





"Yes, one thing a child will not be able to resist." The girl Dragonecus says.




She snapped her rights. A brown teddy bear appeared and floats.




The object caught Flurry Heart's attention and she followed the object into the palace hallway.




In the same corridor, Dusk and his friends see the little girl following a brown bear toy.





The brown teddy bear flies to his room and the baby follows him to the location of the Crystal Heart and his parents.



“Thank you very much for taking care of our daughter during the preparations.” The princess takes her daughter with her magic.



"It's fun."



The group is reunited, Pandora resumes its original appearance and Flurry is sad because she thought she had a new toy.



“We will start the ceremony soon.”



“For once we do something without that which has disaster.” Spike has a loud voice.



As the expression always says: pay attention to what you are going to say because, there is a reason for that.




The little Alicorn suddenly has a nose that tickles her, she sneezes and draws a powerful ray of energy in the direction of the artifact that will touch it.




They panic case, thought the heart would break but nothing.




“Phew.” In sigh of relaxation.




"You know, could it be worse?" A snowflake entered the room, touched the artifact and broke.





“The crystal heart is broken ?!”





"Ok, after that nothing worse could happen." Spike adds a layer.




Frost speaks through the young changeling's mouth.





"Question, today it was supposed to snow?"





"No, the snow is expected for the next week, why?"





“In this case, there is a huge snowstorm coming.” Frost point the window.





They look out of the balcony from the outside, gray clouds form which advance towards the kingdom and an icicle wind rises.





"Oh oh."







To be continued…

PreviousChapters Next