• Published 17th Mar 2018
  • 4,693 Views, 140 Comments

Unexpected Love Life of Dusk Shine: It is not easy with a sister changeling - Yuum



In this new life on Ponyville Dusk shine going discover the friendship,love and animal can be dangerous and with a metamorph sister is life going became unexplected.

  • ...
40
 140
 4,693

PreviousChapters Next
Canterlot Wedding Part 1

That day in Ponyville, Dusk was studying the state of Moony's wings. As he examined his sister's insect wings. Spike entered the library with a paper.


"A letter from Shining!" Spike shows the paper.


Eclipse takes it with its magic and starts reading. "You are invited to the wedding of Shining Armor and the princess ... Mi Amore Cadenza!?!"


Dusk Shine reads the rest of the message. They go to see the girls to tell them the good news.


Everyone is at a job during the wedding.


Applejack takes care of the food, Rarity the dresses, Fluttershy music, Pinkie Pie of the entertainment, Rainbow the Sonic Rainboom, Dusk Shine the supervision, Spike the bearer of the rings and Moony the girl of the flowers.


Eclipse was angry to know that her first big brother was getting married to a mare she had never heard spoken before.


"Eclipse, you're happy you'll have a sister-in-law." Pinkie says.


"Yeah, a sister-in-law who pretends to like BBBFF." She says with sarcasm. "This Cadenza is a manipulator!"


"Moony, do not you remember Cadenza?"


"I know a mare who has her name?" She wonders why Dusk tells him that.


"For nothing ..." (Moony has no memory of her former babysitter.)


The train arrives at its destination and Eclipse walks towards the door that leads to the guardroom.


"The girls put you at ease during this time I will try to calm Moony before who has hurt."


"Dusk you exaggerate, how a filly like her can cause a lot of damage?" Rainbow said.


"My sister is advanced black belt of the level of a master kung-fu." He explains the reason why he needs to calm Eclipse before it turns out to be a disaster and Dusk runs to join her.


"Moony, I'm sure Cadenza is a good pony."


Enerving to hear his name, Eclipse hissed, shows his pointed canine and his long snakes to silence his brother.


She arrives at the two guard gate blocks the passage to Eclipse. "Sorry young lady this way is forbidden for civilians."


"I suggest you leave me alone or no, you will suffer." She said with a threatening tone.


"That's one thing I would like to see."


Without warning, she takes a karate catch to knock out the two guards but others come in reinforcements.


They have no chance against the purple filly and the ground is accumulated by stallions in royal armor.


"Captain, help, an enemy, attack us!" One of the guards goes to see Shining Armor in the restroom.


"An enemy attacks us during the preparation of the wedding? It looks like what?"


"She's a purple filly, she has a hairstyle similar to yours and she ..."


"She has not had her cutie mark yet and she uses karate?"


"How do you know?"


"She's my little sister ..." He goes out to prevent his little sister from hurting other soldiers.


Arrived outside, he already had a pony fixture beaten by Eclipse. "Moony,"


"BBBFF." She joins her brother. "Shining Armor, how dare you marry a mare you've never known, and who is this Cadenza?"


"Dusk, don't you tell who Cadenza is, talking about him, where is he?"


"Right here!" Dusk comes out of hiding.


"Dusk, didn't you tell Eclipse who's Mi Amor Cadenza?"


"She did not give me time to say it."


"You know her?"


"Of course, and you know her too."


"..." The purple filly is astonished by her two brothers having already met her.


"Cadenza ... it's Cadence."


"Cadence" The Cadence, the most awesome babysitter, the one that her love will be delicious, what I love as a big sister? "


Many childhood memories have come back. Moments to spend with a pink unicorn wings, their song and many other things.


"You're going to marry Cadence !!!" She jumped for joy.


(The ponies are really strange.) Pandora thinks.


She repeats the name several until the bride arrives. "Called me?"


"Cadence" She sings their little song that they used to do each time the two meet each other.


"Can I know what you do?"


"Our song."


"Listen Twilight Sparkle, I do not have time for that. And how is the preparation for the wedding?"


She walks towards her future husband. The pink unicorn wings goes to see the preparer.


"She's not Cadence."


While they check each of the wedding preparations, Eclipse takes distance with the future bride. Moony has doubts about her.


"Eclipse maybe she has not seen you for a long time and she has forgotten things." Windy says it.


"…"


The first is the food. "Taste his majesty a homemade recipe."


Applejack makes you taste a cupcake she made.The princess of love eats it. "Delicious ..."


"If you love that, here are others." The orange mare gives a bag filled with mini cake.


Before going into the other room, she throws him absently into the trash and Sandhy the glimpse, the sphinx warns Moony.


In the other room Rarity shows the bridesmaid dresses. "Here are the dresses."


Lyra, Twinkleshine and Minuette would love their dress but Cadence disapproves, she asks Rarity to change them.


The white unicorn will start them again. For the rest of the day the bride was too demanding with Dusk's friends for the rest of the day.


After dark, AJ, Dashie, Pinkie, Fluttershy and Rare relax by a coffee. Dusk put his sister to bed.


"How are you, girls? Cadence has not been too demanding?"


"Not really ..." The white unicorn says with exhaustion.


"She's just stressed out by the big day." Fluttershy says.


"Yes."



"Dusk, your old babysitter is always like that, who was you watching for?" the blue pegasus questions.


"No, not really, it's weird that she was mistaken in Moony's name and she forgot their song."


"Maybe they have not been seen for a long time?" Applejack tell.


"Maybe."


They continue their conversation. In the castle, Eclipse was having trouble sleeping because she knew that Cadence had something bad.


"Are you having trouble sleeping?" Reveria says it.


"Yes,it's about my sister-in-law's, she's changing too much and she's different."


"Moony, I'm sure if you'll talk, you'll get along well." Windy suggests.


"…"


"Or if you attack him and lock him in a chest." Red gives his suggestion.

"I'll choose Windy's idea."


"Yes."


The purple filly comes out of her room to see Cadenza. She walks to the fifth door, Moony opens the door lightly.


When suddenly, she sees the princess of love sucking a pink light coming out of Shining Armor. The more pink light is drained, the more the captain weakened.


"Shining !?" She accidentally spoke loudly.


Cadence heard the voice, stops and goes to the door. Eclipse Pane hurry to be transformed.


The winged unicorn opens the door to see a navy blue mare, with a bluish mane, a guard armor, and a snowflake-shaped earpiece. She was waiting in front of their room.


"What is it and who are you?" She said with an angry tone.


"I'm Sea Wave, I wanted to talk to the captain."


"Sorry he's exhausted and he needs rest."


"OK, in that case I'm going to leave."


"Wait!"


Moony disguised stops.


"Did not you see a filly in the corner?"


"Not seen! Bye!" She runs as fast as she can.


"It's strange she had the same accessory of the brat ..."


She closes the door. Next morning they do the practice of the wedding ceremony.


Dusk and the girls following the directions. "Wait, where is Moony?"


"I am here!" She walks towards the couple.


"Moony where were you?"


"I was gone looking for evidence!"


"Evidence - proof of what" They say together.


"The proof is evil, my first proof is that the mysterious disappearance of the bridesmaids, the three suddenly disappeared after talking with Mi Amor Cadenza."


"…"


"The second is that it does not release any positive emotion so it proves that it is nasty.My third: last night I wanted to talk with her but arrive at their door I saw that Cadence drained the energy of Shining like a vampire! "


(How did she know that?) Last night, he only had this mare guard ...)


"So, you admit that you're evil? Witch!" Moony screams.


"Why, she's mean?" The princess of love goes away crying.


"Good riddance, witch!"


The blue-haired white stallion is moving towards Moony "Eclipse Moon Sparkle!"


"Yes, big brother?"


"You're crazy!?"


"How crazy, I'm stopping you from making the mistake of your life."


"You've just spoiled it and your so-called proofs: if the previous maid of honor is not there it's because Cadence chose the friends of Dusk. For the negative wave you feel it's only that she's stressed out because of marriage, for the so-called spells: She used it to relieve my pain because of the force field. "


He feels pain. "But BBBFF ..."


"I have to go see if the bride still wants to get married and Moony if that wound does not interfere with the wedding."


He goes to look for his future wife.Dusk, AJ, Fluttershy, Rainbow, Rarity, Pinkie, Spike and Celestia too.


Only the purple filly remains.

"I lost my brother ..." She said with a sad voice.


Cadence: Eclipse?


"Cadence? I'm really sorry for everything I did." Moony apologizes.


"You can be sorry!" Her eyes turn green and she casts a spell. "Listen kid, I would not let anyone stop my project and find my daughter!"


"Your daughter?"


Flames burst from the ground to engulf Eclipse Sparkle under the head. She struggles. (Windy, I'm going to create a diversion profit to warn others!)


(Understood)


"Take it!" She fires an offensive beam on Cadence but the pink pony dodges it with a magic shield.


"It was really stupid, brat!"


The purple filly disappears. Satisfied the bridegroom leaves with a smile.


did not doubt that a little pony butterfly was hiding behind the plant. "Quickly, I must warn others.




To be continued…

PreviousChapters Next