• Published 17th Mar 2018
  • 4,693 Views, 140 Comments

Unexpected Love Life of Dusk Shine: It is not easy with a sister changeling - Yuum



In this new life on Ponyville Dusk shine going discover the friendship,love and animal can be dangerous and with a metamorph sister is life going became unexplected.

  • ...
40
 140
 4,693

PreviousChapters Next
Everfree Forest Attack!!!

After confronting Trixie who was possessed by a cursed amulet, help discord to understand friendship and complete a magic spells not complete by the famous magician and mentor of the two princesses, Star Swirl the bearded. Dusk became a alicorn.


Now that he has wings, the winged stallion must learn to use his. Rainbow Dash, help and let's say that has a lot of work to do...


"AHHHHHH!!!!!! "Dusk is being chased by a horde of angry ducks, attacking Dusk Shine.


He tries again, this time a giant Falcon takes it off. A third time Dusk gets electrocuted by a giant fly trap from a house next door.


"Ahhhh!!"


"That was a big fly." The old myopic stallion, to confuse Dusk shine with a giant fly.


A fourth tries, he gets attacked by an angry swarm of bees because Dusk destroyed their hive on the tree by mistake.


After it's four tries, he decides to give off.


"Big Brother, you're really not good at flying." Eclipse that is sitting on a cloud above his brother.


"Hey, to compare to Mademoiselle I was not born with wings and Princess Celestia not taught me to fly."


"Dusk, you must not give up, one day you will succeed flew well. " Dashie said for insured.


"It's true, for a Pegasus it's always difficult to debate. " Fluttershy said.


"Yeah... " He had doubts. Dashie continues a bit to train her before going back to town to join the others.


Dusk, Spike and Eclipse remain at Canterlot. Celestia observed his protégé who was trying to fly with his wings through that window.


"My dear Dusk... " She said before continuing her way into the castle corridor but she had no idea that an event was coming.


Through a crack in the wall, a black vine comes out and catches Princess Celestia and Luna by surprise.


It was by the only place where the vegetation went crazy, the black Lianas had invaded Ponyville too.


Wild Fang feel a disturbance in nature. "Moony, we have to go back to Ponyville, quick!"


"Wild, why? " Eclipse wonders.


"I don't have time to explain, I can just say we have to go back there." The Timberwolf points out that evil plants emerge from the ground to attack Dusk, Eclipse and Spike.


"Red, Flaming!" His earring takes the form of flame. The Changeling is transformed into a pony of fire.


It burns the evil plants and Prince Dusk throws energetic rays on them to beat them.


"Wild what was that? "


"The nature that seems to rebelled against the ponies and we must return to see the others at Ponyville. "


"Why Ponyville? "


"I have the feeling that maybe there are answers there and I feel two great energy similar to the princess of Equestria."


"OK, let's go! Spike goes up on my back. "


The young purple Dragon hesitates because he knew that Dusk is not good at flying.


"I'd rather climb on the back of moony. "


"Spike, it's not like I'm flying badly?"


"... " The young dragon makes no comment.


"Can we go? "


They take their wings to go to the city that is next to Canterlot.


In this city, citizens doing their best to escape the black lianas. Marina fight against the plants with his sword. Zecora and his niece arrive in town with a wagon filling their potions.


Discord uses his magic to free the ponies of Ponyville, they flee without even thanking him.

Moony and Spike arrive without difficulty except Dusk shine who chased by angry ducks and eventually crashes to the ground brutally like a crash dummy that we use for flight test.


"Why it's Today the Ducks come back from the north... " Despite who is on the ground, the volatiles continue to attack it.


"Dusk! " Zahia, Marina and the Mane 5 were happy to see their friend again.


After his catastrophic landing, Wild Fang explains to the ponies that happened, she also explains that it is something in the forest that makes the plants act like that.


"In summary is it because of the forest?" Applejack told.


"Yes, and the two princess are also there."


"We have to free them."


"How? Its plants will prevent us from advancing. "


"Hum... " The purple Alicorn reflected on a plan to stop the evil plants that attack the city and save the two princesses.


Wild Fang, would you be able to find out who's in charge? If is another villain?" The pink mare ask.


"It's hard to say, even with my connection to the forest I can not find the cause of this change so the solution will be that we go there to look for the source "


The Phantom Timberwolf gives the only solution she has to find in order to help them.


"Which let's go! A new adventure awaits. "Rainbow Dash enthusiasm flies in the direction of greenery.


"Dashie wait for us. " Dusk and Mane 4 run after the blue Pegasus. Moony was going to join them but she was stopped by the magic of her big brother.


"You, young lady you stay here."


"but big Brother."


"Eclipse Moon sparkle! It might be dangerous for you, you'll be safe here and with Wild Fang, we won't have any trouble locating the source."


"But Big Brother?" she insists but the Prince of Equestria refuses.


"Moony That's my last word, understood. Scorpion and Krawler watch my sister."


He asked Krawler and Scorpio, the two Changeling drones keep the door from the inside to prevent the filly out.


Eclipse really wanted to help them but she is blocking it in the library.


"I want to help them too. Why does he treat me like a young child?"


"Eclipse, he's doing this to protect you." Frost says.


"Yes, but it exaggerates. I'm sure there's something I can help them with.


??? : Of course you can.


The mysterious voice says. Moony and his spirits look around to look for the origin of the voice they heard. They supposes his came from the vault where the elements of harmony are hidden.


The artifacts resonate with the Moony earring. His earpiece has got a new shape: the star shape that looks like the cutie mark of Dusk shine.


A white unicorn-winged spirit with pink hair appeared in front of Moony.


“Who Are you?"


"I am the messenger of Harmony elements, my name is Celeste."


"Celestial... "


"Yes, I have appeared to convey a message to the new bearer of the element... where are they?" the winged white unicorn notices that the bearer are not there.


"My brother and the others have left in Everfree to fix a problem. "


"I see... In this case let's go. " Celestial takes the vault that has the artifacts with her magic, she and moony go to the forest thanks to a teleportation spells.


Krawler: Did you hear that?


Scorpion: Heard what?


Krawler: A teleportation spell?


Scorpion : It's your imagination.


The two Changeling drones don't notice that Chrysalis's daughter was gone.


On the side of Dusk and his friends…


Thanks to the Timberwolf the five mares arrive to an unexplored place of Everfree saint and saves. They arrive to an area that there is a crystal tree with two vine sphere.


Except the mauve standard which was electrocuted by bandicoots who used an electric Taser on him.


"Since when bandicoots know used Tasers... " He feels the electricity scour his body.


Dusk did not know but last week Angel taught his rodents how to use the stun gun against him.


"Where we are? Is this the first time we've been to this place? "Applejack questions.


"What's this strange tree?" Rarity sees the crystal tree.


"My pinkie senses Tickle me!" The Rose Mare feels a danger.


The Crystal tree throws black thorn roots on them to attack them. Rarity and Dusk throw energy rays to repel them.


Applejack catches them with his attack hiding in his hat, Pinkie Pie bombards them with confetti, and Rainbow fights plants.


But they are too many and the ponies cannot block them to infinity. One by one the black lianas catches them.


At the same time Eclipse and Celestial appear next to them. "Big Brother! Friends! "


The plant tentacles prey on the filly and the white winged alicorn spirit.


Celestial throws a ray of energy. "Red, invocation! Frost freezes them!"


It merges with the Wendigo, together they freeze half of the roots and the spirit of fire burns the other half, it releases. The bearers of the elements are saving.


"Moony and a Alicorn ever seen? What are you doing here?"

"To make it simple: me, it is Celestial the messenger of the artifacts of equilibrium and you have to place them in the trunk in order to stop the roots "


"My artifacts in the tree trunk?"


"Quick! " She will hand the Magic relic to them and throw a powerful ray of energy that destroys a large party of the black flower able.


Dusk Shine and the Mane 5 doing as Celestial asked them, the artifacts put in the holes begin to shine and all the evil vegetation is gone.


The two princesses were free from their imprisonment.


All: Princess Celestia! Princess Luna!


"We have succeeded."


"Yes and now your course will move to the second step."


"What's the second step? " Dusk does not understand.


"Watch. " A bud gushes from the ground to hatch and reveals a crystal chest with six locks.


"Now you have to get the six keys to open it. " It gives the indications for the second stage of their adventure.


The winged purple stallion and her friends have a new goal, finding the six mysterious keys that can open this vault.


Eclipse got a new power that is connected to the magic element his big brother and the two changeling still do not notice that the princess of the Changeling was not there...


"Princess Amaryllis is very quiet? "


"She has to sleep, don't forget she is still a child. "

PreviousChapters Next