• Published 17th Mar 2018
  • 4,693 Views, 140 Comments

Unexpected Love Life of Dusk Shine: It is not easy with a sister changeling - Yuum



In this new life on Ponyville Dusk shine going discover the friendship,love and animal can be dangerous and with a metamorph sister is life going became unexplected.

  • ...
40
 140
 4,693

Chapters Next
first friendship part 1

In the castle tower of Princess Celestia a young stallion named Dusk Shine was doing a research that could save Equestria.



"Spike brought me these three books on the legend of the Mare Of The Moon." Spike was his number one dragon assistant.



The young dragon giving the three pound to the young purple pony. Dusk finished reading the three and finish his letter and then hand it to Spike. "Spike, send the letter to Princess."



The young purple dragon blows his breath of fire to burn the paper.




"Moments later a young purple filly pops in, "Hello brothers!"

"Moony how lucky you are! You've arrived just in time to witness you big brother prevent disaster from striking all of Equestria!"


"What do you mean?" the purple filly questions her brother.



"You'll see." " The little dragon releases spurt of fire that reveals a message. "So, will she be sending the Royal Guard to fight the Mare in the Moon leading to the ultimate battle of Good against Evil?"


Spike reads the letter aloud, "She says: get a life."



Silence invades the room. "What?!"



Began the adventure of Dusk Shine, Eclipse Sparkle and Spike.


Later…


Our three heroes are on their way to ponyville in a wagon that is ridden by two Pegasus in armor. The purple filly is nervous that its transformational ability was activated and each of the flames that appeared a different pony came out.
She is afraid of someone discovering her secret and treats her as a monster because of her true appearance.




"Why I have to come too?" She was transformed into a blue unicorn with yellow hair.



"Because it's in the instructions from the Princess. Spike if you could repeat the message?"



"Dear Dusk Shine,"



"When I said get a life I spoke in the proper sense, because a young pony like you must enjoy his life when he is still young. That’s why I want you supervise the preparations for the festival of the sun and during that you do not forget about friends."




"P.s do not forget to erase your browsing history. "



(...) Dusk Shine felt embarrassed (did she look at my browsing history?)



"What she mean by that?"


"You are too young!" Dusk prefers that his little sister does not know anything.



"And your sister needs to make friends her own age, she can't live life with her older brothers as her only friend."


After exiting the wagon they begin looking for a guide for help in exploring the town.



"Dusk, you could ask her?" Spike says pointing to a pink mare.


The group walks towards the pink mare. "Hello my name is Spike, the unicorn filly is Eclipse Sparkle and the stallion is Dusk Shine." The dragon make the presentations.



"Hue...Salute." Moony said with a shy voici.



She looks at the two ponies with an expression of surprise and she starts to run


"Um ... I think we have to find the way on our own."



At Sweet Apple Acers is the name of the farm...


"The pony responsible for the food being served during the celebration is called Applejack."


"They saw an orange mare that had filled a basket of apples. The purple stallion goes to the orange mare.


"Hello my name is…"



"Hi new, I'm Applejack, I work at the sweet apple farm and be welcome." She shaked the hoof of the stallion.



"Okay ... I'm Dusk Shine, nice to meet you." He gives a kiss on the girl's hoof like a gentleman.



Enervated by this gesture, she used the basket filled with apple to hit him in the face, "Why did you knock him out?"



"Sorry little dragon but here we do not like people who think they are all allowed and that's not all that I have heard the arrival of Canterlot’s supervisors." She returns to her tasks.



"It’s us!!" Hearing that,the expression of the girl is in front of fear. After an hour the stallion waked up from his coma.



"Sorry to have hit you with this basket or less you can express yourself lucky it does not disfigure your face."



"Yeah, the only thing I have is a lump on my head."



"Since you're the princess's envoy, you'll be able to taste our delicious dishes and it's time for soup." It rings a bell in the shape of a triangle. From afar they hear a horde of ponies coming towards them.



Dusk, Eclipse and Spike are carried away by the earthly pony horse to reach a table. "Here is my family to start it has my cousin ..." The ponies that were announced to them go near the table to put down his dessert to make of Apple.



"... My big brother Big Macintosh, my little sister Apple Bloom and Granny Smith." The table was filled with dessert that the family had made. Spike and Moony had mouth-watering while Dusk had doubts about his ability to digest.



"Uh ... I do not think we can stay to eat."



The Apple family is sad. "Sir you can stay to at least taste one?" Apple Bloom asked with his puppy eyes.



"Uh ..." Looking at the filly who was making her big eyes, Dusk choose to stay "We stay."



While they eat the food, the mares go to dusk to ask him questions.




"Do you know the princess?"




"How old are you?"



"You are single?"




While he has a conversation with the mares, Applejack has a smile. "Big sister the family really like your lover."



"This one will be handsome son-in-law."



"Yuuep."



"Granny Smith, Big Mac, he's not my lover." His face has turned red like an apple.




After having everything to eat their dishes, Dusk Shine will feel sick and throw up in a bucket. "Spike ... who's the next pony?" he vomit again in the same seal.




One named Rainbow Dash, She's the captain of the ponyville weather team. "



"The captain - she did her job badly - it's still cloudy." Dusk look in the sky that is still filled with cloud. They searching for the pony responsible for the sky when suddenly a mare wings falled back on a mauve stallion.



"Hey oh, you're moron ! What that hell you do in the middle of the road and who are you? It's the first time I see here. "



"Me and my sister, we come from Canterlot."



"Canterlot, does that mean you know the Wonderbolts?"



"I'm sorry I do not know they and I can asked who you are?"



"I'm the captain of the Pegasus of sky team at ponyville, the fastest pony, the most awesome in all sports ... I'm Rainbow Dash!!"



"So is it you who is responsible for cleaning the sky during the festival?"



"Yeah."



"For a pony who takes care of the sky you hurt your job, look he still has clouds in the sky."



"I'm going to take care already I'll be able to do it in 50 seconds."



"Bet?"



"Challenge accepted!" The blue mare start cleaning up in the sky to make all the clouds disappear.


"50 second do and bonus ..."


She places a cloud over the head of the mauve stallion for whom it rains on her head. Because of the rain her mane was swelling. "Wait, I'm going to arranged!"



She turns around Dusk to created a whirlwind that sucks all the rainwater after the extreme drying Dusk finds herself with a funny hairstyle that makes Dash, Spike and Eclipse laughing.



"We've already told you you're funny, you know, I think I like to has a date with you someday?"



"I prefer to refuse the offer."



"You do not know what you miss the nerd." She goes to the opposite direction.



"I wish I did not see her again, Spike the next pony?"



Later the three are at the town hall to meet the pony in charge of decoration.



"That's wonderful." spike is on a cloud.



"It's pretty…"



"Um, big brother, I think Spike was saying his for the white mare he's down there." Thanks to her ability to feel the emotions of others, the purple filly understood that the dragon fell in love with the white unicorn with the mauve mane.



"Yes, Dusk can you go see her and speak for me?"



"Spike you a chance she's crazy like the three girls we have seen since our arrival here
." His referent of the three mare they meet early.



"Please Dusk every morning , I arranged my bed, I will clean the dishes and arranged your book collection."



"You already do that."



"If you do not, I tell everyone you sleep with that stupid plush again, and I tell mum and dad where put your secret book."



"Leave Miss SmartyPants out of that and I gave it to Moony when she become a member family and it's your fault that Mom looked at me strangely for a week and Dad told me about birds and bees."



"Big brother, do you have secret books?" the purple filly did not know which book the two spoke.



"You're too young! Ok, you win, I'll talk to her."



"Thank you Dusk." Dusk Shine goes to the white unicorn who looks at her with a shocked expression.



"By a solar eclipse of Celestia! What is this thing?"



"It's Spike."



"Hey!" The dragon take offend.



"No darling, I was talking about your mane."



"That? I'm going to arrange my hairstyle on my way home."



"No way had I let a pony wander with a hairstyle like this!"



"No, I'm fine ..."


"I said I'll fix it." She takes a tone from a horror movie.


One hour later…


"You're new, it's the first time I see you."


"I'm Dusk Shine, she's my little sister Eclipse Sparkle and the dragon is Spike."


"I'm Rarity." She finished the hair of Dusk Shine who is with a girl's hair.



"Hey ... it's too effeminate." He unlike is new hairstyle



You do not like? Okay, I'm going to change it.He returns his mane of coat.


" Wait for you to say that you are Dusk Shine, Dusk Shine who is protecting him from Princess Celestia? "She is surprised to meet him for the first time.




"Yes..."He hesitates to answer the white mare




"That means you're a prince."



"Me, I'm like his little brother does that mean I'm a prince too?"



"Uh ... can you remind me who you are?" She notices the presence of the dragon that now.



"I'm Spike and was there from the beginning." Spike says with a tear to the eye.




"Mr. Dusk I'm sure a stallion like you must be successful with girls?"



"Yeah ..." (Even though I did not talk much to mares except the princess Celestia, my old babysitter, my little sister, and the girl who had moon in her name and whom she loved to study)


"I want to say one more thing my dear Dusk, since I was a filly I always loved fairy tales and I knew one day I will meet my prince charmed and marry him. Was the fate that brought us together today? You thought the same thing Mr. Dusk Shine ..."


She turns to see that they are already gone.


Rarity: My prince …



"Great, now I have an obsessed groupie all that was missing. Moony with your power if you feel a big concentration of love make me sign."



"Okay big brother."



"Spike the next pony ..." Dusk saw that the dragon was sad because his first attempt to impress Rarity failed.



"Big brother Spike will have another opportunity to make good expression to rarity."



"Yes you're right Moony." Thanks to the word of the little purple unicorn he regained his confidence. "The pony is called Fluttershy and she is in charge of the music.



"... Fluttershy." The mauve stallion settles on seeing the mare peg with her pink mane. He feels a sensation that had never been before for another pony. The girl notices it and shows an expression of fear.



"Sorry I did not want to scare you, I'm Dusk Shine and here's my little sister Eclipse Sparkle. What's your name?"



"Fluttershy ..." She said in a low voice.



"Sorry?"



"Fluttershy." She repeated with the same low voice.



"Dusk you are intimate with your big voice." The young dragon goes out behind the unicorn stallion.



"A baby dragon!!" In flight to the young dragon. "Hello I am Fluttershy."



"I'm Spike."



"He's talking, Mr. Spike, can you talk to me more about you?"



'' Of course '' The young dragon begins to describe his life to the yellow mare as they go to their new home. Dusk is pissed off because he will prefer to have a conversation with Fluttershy.



"Well we have arrived and we are still going to undo our suitcase."



"I can help you and continue the conversation with Spike."


"Yes ... and watch your birds are there." The Pegasus mare turns to look at him and Dusk gives a punch to knock Spike out.



"I see no birds."



"Sorry, I'm wrong and I have to put the baby dragon in bed."



"Yes, I understand we see each other later Mr. Dusk Shine."



"You know you do not have to put sir after my name."



"Okay." She says before leaving.



Dusk will open the library tree door. "It's dark and I feel like I'm seeing ponies."



The purple filly uses her night vision to see in the dark.



"Wait Moony I will enlighten."



"Big brother we are not alone ..." Dusk lights up the room to see a pink mare taking him by surprise and she explodes festive fireworks they make the sound of thunders.



"Thunders!!!" Frightened she uses her karate that she had learned to hit everywhere in the dark and at each of the shots she felt something alive.



Dusk to use his spell to light the room again. Dusk and the mare seeing a mountain of ponies that are put K.o. by the little purple mare.



"Sorry, my little sister, afraid of thunder ... Wait, you are mare we've seen since we arrived?"



"I'm Pinkie Pie, I'm the one organizing the party for all the ponies and the reason I ran away was to prepare a welcome party."



"I'm Dusk Shine, my sister is Eclipse Sparkle and the dragon is Spike."



After an hour of apology to the ponies they were hurt by his little sister and the young dragon regains consciousness. The three join the others at the town hall for the rest of the festival.



In the building at the ponies are gathered. Dusk was happy to see Princess Celestia again.


"The princess will arrive soon." he says to his sister but he notices that she was frightened.



"Dusk ... I feel anger in very large numbers." She was completely frightened because of all this negative emotion.



"Impossible all the ponies are happy ... Oh no!!" he understood where is going.



The lights point to the balcony. "My dear ponyville ponies here is Princess Celestia!!"


The mayor announces. But in the balcony it was not the sun princess it was a black unicorn wings with dark blue armor.



"Sorry my dear sister had an occupation and she could not come but I'm here!! Since long ago you're under the sun of my sister now you will live the eternal night!!" Evil Luna laughing.



The fear was gaining the ponies and Dusk Shine remained calm because he knew how to stop it.



(The balance elements)



To be continued…

Chapters Next