• Published 17th Mar 2018
  • 4,693 Views, 140 Comments

Unexpected Love Life of Dusk Shine: It is not easy with a sister changeling - Yuum



In this new life on Ponyville Dusk shine going discover the friendship,love and animal can be dangerous and with a metamorph sister is life going became unexplected.

  • ...
40
 140
 4,693

PreviousChapters Next
Diamond Dog

Near a deserted ground, Rarity was looking for gems buried beneath the earth. Spike accompanied him and Eclipse too.


Spike unearthed the gems that found. "Spiky, you're really a nice dragon."


"You're welcome Rarity." His eyes were replaced by hearts and Eclipse could feel a great concentration of love coming from the young dragon.


"For you Rarity, I could go to a dangerous cave to look for jewelry." He says to impress him.


"Spiky you're lovely, I'm sure a female dragon will be happy with your gesture." The words of the white unicorn hurt the dragon.


She still did not understand that the baby dragon loved her.


He cries in silence. The two picking up other multicolored gemstones and filling the cart has its full capacity.


Rare, Spike and Moony do not suspect that they were observed by three bad guys.


The small shadow: This unicorn managed to fill his cart quickly.


The big shadow: With it we can pick up more.


The average shade: The brat and the dragon, what do we do with them?


The small shadow: Ignore them, take care of the white pony. We are going to kidnap him and force him to work for us.


The three dogs approach them without making any noise. "We will continue to search a little bit and then come back."


Her horn shines a blue light and leads her to a bush. Rarity uses his magic to recover a small piece of jewelery but is tied with a rope.


The diamond dogs kidnap the white unicorn to take him under the earth. "Eclipse, Spike, HELP!"


"Rarity !?" He and the purple filly will try to save her but they were not fast enough.


"Noooooooo !!!"


"We need help, I'll go get the others ---" Green flames Moony turns into a white pegase to get help.

But the young dragon jumps into the tunnel to rescue his beloved.


"Sandhy, I'm invoking you!" the little sphynx kitten is materialized. "Sandy, go to Ponyville, find my brother and his friends to explain the situation."


"And you?"


"I will give my support to my big brother the dragon because he has no chance of escaping alive." She jumps in the hole.


The kitten sphinx flies towards the city.


Meanwhile in the underground tunnel. Spiky would look in each of the excavated galleries.


Moony joins him towards a room that has a tunnel plan. "Here is a plan and indicates in front of us there is a quick road to the dungeons."


He runs in the direction. "Big brother Spike, wait for me!"


In town Dusk Shine, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Marina and Applejack eat cake.


"Dusk, do not you think today is a wonderful day?" Fluttershy says.


"I can confess I can not believe ... ?!"


"It's not a whirlwind of sand?" Dash points out that has a whirlwind of dust rushing on them.


"Wait, what? Ahhhhhh!" the mauve stallion is buried under the dust of dessert.


"Dusk !! Your little sister, the baby dragon and the white mare are in danger."


"What!!"


"I'll explain on the way, follow me."


"Sand, how do you want to behave until ..."


"Another sandstorm!" Pinkie warned them that a second wind of granite spawn suffers and created a siphon.


He sucks up the six ponies. "Could not you show us the way?"


"Sorry, that was the fastest way I know ... Dusk, be careful he has scorpions in the sand!"


"Scorpions ?!" the wind had taken scorpions with him and they attack the purple stallion by pinching it and pricking it with their sting.


The sand breeze brought them to the canine territory. At that time Moony was fighting against the horde of cabot and Spike did not suspect you while he was reading the map of the dog patrolmen have left.


"Take the left ...?" He sees two guards who are stunned.


"Just tunnel patrollers I knocked out, thanks to my karate." Both followed the path of the left.


"Do not be afraid my sweet Rarity, your prince charming Spike is coming to save you." The dragon wanted to save his great love.


Thanks to the left path Spike and the pourpre filly arrive at the terminus of the cave. At the front he had dungeons but the diamond dogs were assembled and it was about 20000 thousand.


"Interesting, they are assembled, Eclipse, let's demolish their faces." Red had a big desire to beat.


"OK.Red in ---"


"No Moony, it's time if I'll take care of them and save Rarity." He interrupts Eclipse.


"I do not want to be mean, but ... you'll suffer badly and you'll end up in the hospital."


"I agree with Eclipse." Frost is of the same opinion


"US too." Saphir Sea and Reveria are also of the same opinion.


"He has no chance against them." Red finds that Spike is too weak.Spike had not heard the commentaries of the spirits


"I'm determined Moony.At the attack !!!" Spiky runs towards the enemies. He made kung fu but it had no effect on them.


The dog keeper knocks the reptile with a small hand gesture.


"..." the four minds make no comments.


Eclipse walks toward them, "Leave my big brother the dragon alone!"


With a kung fu plug Moony neutralizes a patrol boat.


"Frost, lower the temperature!" his mane turns white and the temperature goes down a lot.


"Why is it suddenly cold?"


"You need to cool down ... Frozen Wind!" She blows an icy wind that freezes the first row.


"Reveria, night is falling!" At the end of the ear takes its dream form. "Forever Nightmare!"


Revia plunges the second row of dogs into an eternal nightmare. "Red, fire up?"


His mane changes from salmon pink to fiery red and causes a fire to scare away the third group.


There was a dozen dogs left. Eclipse uses his karate to reduce their number.


"Sapphire, swim! "She turns into her siren form. Siren Moony uses her singing to force canine creatures to fight each other.


In the dungeon, Rarity heard the noise of the fight of course she thought it was his prince who came to release.


"My prince has come."


Moony knocks out the leader, retrieves the key of the dungeon and goes to the baby dragon to wake him up. "Spike wake up."


"Um ... Moony, what's going on, what are the dogs stunned?"


"To put it simply: You beat the horde of wicked dogs and get the key from their prison." She lies.


"Really? Strangely I have no memory ... in short let's go free my mare from my heart."


Dusk and the others arrive at the terminus thanks to the smell of Sandhy.Dusk, Flutter, Dash, AJ, Marina and Pinkie are surprised to see that the dog creatures are K.o.


"What happened here, who beat them?" the pirate mare asks


"It's me who beat the dog horde!"


"..." the girls make no comments. They go to the prison to bring out their friend.


"Rarity, we're here ..." Dusk announces to her friend.

Spike opens the door, he hopes the white unicorn gives him a kiss to thank him but unfortunately Rarity jump on Dusk to give him a hug with kisses.


"My prince, I knew you would come to save me, it's like in fairy tales where the hero saves his love." Rarity did not understand that it was Spike who was supposed to save her.


"But ... but ... but ... it's me who's freeing you." The young dragon said in a sad tone.


The white unicorn has not heard his words. "Spike, you'll have other opportunities to impress Rarity."


"Do you really think?"


"Safe." Moony said but Frost, Rouge, Saphir, Revia and Sandhy were not of the same opinion.


"Thank you Moony, thanks to you I have renewed my confidence." Thanks to the words of the filly, the little dragon had more confidence in him.


Despite failing today, he is thinking about other plans for Rarity to like him.

PreviousChapters Next