• Published 17th Mar 2018
  • 4,694 Views, 140 Comments

Unexpected Love Life of Dusk Shine: It is not easy with a sister changeling - Yuum



In this new life on Ponyville Dusk shine going discover the friendship,love and animal can be dangerous and with a metamorph sister is life going became unexplected.

  • ...
40
 140
 4,694

PreviousChapters Next
Storm King

Celebrate their victory against Queen Arachnera. A big party outside the castle of Dusk Shine.




Eclipse was happy to be reunited with his biology father.




“Citizen of Ponyville, today I and the Chant Hooves will change our new song dedicated to a special girl who saved Equestria.”




Eclipse blushes because of Night Star's words and Iron stares at the guitarist.




"After are spectral, I would have two words to say to this foal." He said with a protective father's trunk.




The song plays, the ponies dance. The Mane 5 and Iris argued over who is going to dance solo with Dusk Shine when suddenly two mysterious characters settle in the party.




One was a dark mauve unicorn mare, the horn was broken and the other, which looked like a bristle or bipedal badger, was eating a piece of cake.




“Can you help?”





“Yes, surrender immediately or suffer the wrath of the Storm King.”







“In this case, we will use force.”




“I expected it, .Grubber plays the music of invasions!”




He brings an old record player, who plays the song: Karma Chameleon.




The ponies are confused.




“Phew, the wrong record.” He inserts a second disc which wrote: Invasion in large black character.




Enemy troops enter the town of Ponyville and capture each of the ponies and lock them in cages.




The Mane 5 evacuate the ponies. Candace tries to stop them but Tempest, there launches a black stone which petrifies her.




“Cadence!”




Celestia uses her magic to stop them but was touched by the same sphere and begins to become petrified.



“Luna, go ask the hippo queen for help…” Celestia became stone without finishing her sentence.



(Hippo, Celestia knows Hippogriffs?) Sapphire wonders.




Understood, Luna takes off to find this mysterious queen but Tempest throws her the black ball and she is petrified too.




And she's preparing to do the same thing at Dusk Shine.




“Don't touch my future husband!” Trixie gets in the way, but her efforts were useless… because she was the one whose sphere had to be transformed into stone.




Iron intervenes by directly challenging the enemy commander.




"Dad!" She worries about her father.




“Go Amaryllis, I'll take care of it, run away!”



“

But dad…”




“Eclipse, we better do that who says.” Chrysalis orders it. Night Star takes Moony far away.




“Hey, guitarist, if anything happens to my daughter, you're dead! Do you understand me! You are @ ²¬¦¤ dead! ”




Dusk and his friends running outside the castle, they go up to the bridge.




Two soldiers of the Thunder King, ambush them but Eclipse knocks them out with his karate.




And continue to move away from their city to finally reach the plain.




“My prince, what should we do? The three princesses have become stones and the layers of Ponyville are prisoners. ”




“I say we have to fight!”




"Rainbow Dash, to successfully beat them we have to have an army and have to remember that we haven't."




They discuss an action plan when Dusk Shine memorizes Celestia's words, before being petrified.





“Ask for help from the queen of the hippos… queen of the hippos. Of course we will ask the queen of the hippos for help ”




"I don't want to be negative, but how can a hippo help us?" Fluttershy told them.




“I know a pony who has explored every corner of Equestria.”




"Do you think who can help us?"




“Of course, Mad Max lives in the desert of no return and he owes me a debt. ”




"In that case, let's go see this Mad Max." They set off.




"Pandora, is this pony someone he can trust?" Celeste asks.




"Of course…"




“…”




On the palace side, Command Tempest received a call.




Biped creatures in armor bring a shining liquid vial, break it and create a magic mirror to communicate.




??? : Hello? Hello?




The angle of the image is vertical.




"You have to, stand in front."




"Like that?" The screen is still in the wrong place.




"My lord, on my left."




"Ahhh, damn, Apple product, I should have taken the new version." After some technical difficulty, they come to see themselves.




"So, Tempest did you manage to capture the four alicorns?"




"I can only have all three, the stallion escaped while I was fighting a tenacious pony."





“Go get it and capture it! I need the power of the four alicorns to reach my goal and if you want me to fix your broken horn. ”




“Yes, my king, I am after him. Grubber is preparing the ship! ”




The dark purple unicorn and his army set out to catch the Prince of Friendship.




On the hero side…





The group are walking in the fiery desert, everyone is extremely hot except Eclipse.




“Pandora, are we there soon?” Applejack asks the girl Draconequus.




“Tart this sand dune and we have arrived at our destination.” She says.




The group continue to walk to an oasis and will take a break. While drinking the water, Pandora feels like she forgot something important about Mad Max.





The Dusk group continue to walk to the sand dune and meet three ponies dressed as post-apocalyptic ponies.




“Hello, we would like to speak to Mad Max…”




“The drought demon is back and in addition, she came with her gang to steal our remaining water. Let's catch them! ” the olive green stallion recognizes the young girl Draconequus.




“Demon drought? We are not… ”




Without saying anything, the desert group captured Dusk and his friends. They are attached to the dungeon wall by handcuffs.




"Wait here while we come back with Mad Max for him to punish you."




The three ponies will get their leader.



"Pandora, what did you do to attract their anger like that?"




"The leader may take time before arriving here which I have time to tell you or do a flashback, what do you prefer?"





“A Flashback will be preferable.” Rarity says.




"Okay." She uses her powers to make a magic bubble appear.




The object mounted images of Pandora's past before it meets Eclipse…

PreviousChapters Next