• Published 17th Mar 2018
  • 4,693 Views, 140 Comments

Unexpected Love Life of Dusk Shine: It is not easy with a sister changeling - Yuum



In this new life on Ponyville Dusk shine going discover the friendship,love and animal can be dangerous and with a metamorph sister is life going became unexplected.

  • ...
40
 140
 4,693

PreviousChapters Next
Shadow Pony. Final Battle

??? : Princess, wake up. It's morning.



The hybrid changeling filly wakes up and her phoenix chick too.



"Good morning, Sebastian."



"Good morning, Princess Amaryllis."



The hybrid changeling filly gets out of bed and leaves her room. The Phoenix chick accompanies her.



In the corridor she was greeted by all the changelings and heard a ghostly voice.



??? : Eclipse… This is not real… Everything is an ill…



"Eh?" She searches for the source of the mysterious voice but does not find it.



"A princess problem?" The changeling butler asks.


"Just my imagination."



The two enter the throne room. King Iron Steel and Queen Chrysalis were expecting their daughter.



"Sleep well, sweetie."



"Yes Dad."



"Amaryllis, today we are going to Canterlot for you Celestia and Luna."



"Got to see Aunt Tia and Lulu, great. Yippee. I hope the whole family will be there…!"



Moony has a vision of herself with a unicorn family and a young dragon.



"Amaryllis, are you okay? You freeze for a moment."



"You're fine, mum. Just excited to see my two aunts…"



The three go to Canterlot. The two princesses were waiting for them.



"Amaryllis, it's always a joy to see my favorite little changeling."



"Aunt Lulu, I'm your only favorite changeling."



The group goes to the throne room and encounters a purple alicorn stallion accompanied by a young dragon.



"Prince Dusk Shine and his advisor Spike, what joy you were able to bring."



"Likewise."



??? : This is not true… it is an illusion… Eclipse Sparkle, wake up!"



(That voice again. Why do I feel like I know him?)



As the adults talk, a white jaguar has appeared, stroking itself against Dusk Shine and purring.



"Wait a minute. The white jaguar hates Dusk and often attacks it. It's even become a running gahs in this fiction. This world isn't real!"



Upon realizing this, it all shatters like glass in a mirror. Moony remembers all of them, and Night Fang was waiting for her.



"Finally you have freed yourself." The bat mare is happy that Moony is freed.



"Night, what happened?" Moony asks her night spirit.



"You, your brother and his harem (excludes Starlight Glimmer) with the Pillars, went to the lair of the Dark Ponies. So you launched the assault. The shadow pony casts a magnificent dream spell and you are trapped in your dream." The bat mare explains.



"And the others?"



"We will free them too."



The two girls go into Starlight's dream. The mare was having a romantic moment of marriage and wedding night.



"Wow. I never thought a girl like you would have that kind of fantasy."




"Moony!? Night Fang!? What are you doing here?" Starlight blushed like a tomato.



"Who's going on? I don't see anything." Night uses his left wing to cover Moony's eyes.



"This is an awkward moment for Starlight."


"…" Starlight blushes. “Yes, let's save the others. ”



Starlight was freed from the evil spell. Now they have to save the others.



Eclipse, Night Fang, and Starlight go to other people's fantasy worlds.



They landed in the dream world of Rarity.



The white mare has become the famous top model and styles of Equestria.



Rarity from the theater and the paparazzi take lots of pictures of her and fans who want autographs.
Eclipse, Starlight and Night are among the paparazzi.


“Rarity! Rarity! This way!" But because of the fans. "Hey!"


He has too many fans and it's impossible to reach Rarity.


"It's impossible to get to her."


“I have an idea.” Moony uses his karate to knock out all the paparazzi and fans.


“Rarity we need to talk. ”


"Fans. Here is your autograph from my fan series. “Rarity signs an autograph.


"Nope. We are here for you.” Star light.


“Sorry I have to rest in my dressing room.” Rarity is her diva.



“Rarity is thinking of your friends! At Equestria! And Dusk Shine! ”


At the mention of Dusk Shine's name. Rarity realizes this is not true and Rarity is released.


Starlight, Rarity, Moony, and Night go to Pinkie's world.



Everything around them was really weird and illogical beyond imagination.



"Hi girls. Welcome to my world. A butterfly cupcake? ”


"A what?"


Cupcakes with butterfly wings fly towards them. The pink mare catches one.


“Strawberry flavor, my favorite. ”


Pinkie Pie does several weird things. Starlight, Moony and Rarity begin to get infected.


They start acting like Pinkie Pie.


“For the love of darkness. Pinkie Pie, look into my eyes.”


The Bat Mare uses her powers to destroy the fantasy world around them.


“Wait, can you do this from the start?”


"Sure."


“Why didn't you do it instead? You could have set us all free. ”



“Let's just say that this method is really dangerous and can destroy consciousness and drive the host mad...”


Pinkie continues to be weird.

“Sometimes I wonder if she's not a strange nature? ”


The five girls go into other people's fantasy worlds and bring them out.


The Mane 5, Dusk, Moony, and the Pillars returned to the real world.


"How could you manage to escape from my kind?"


“Thanks to our united.”


“Yeah and not to mention the one that used a lot of energy to set you free? ”


“... And with the help of our shadow pony friend. ”


"Thank you. Now attack!"


All the ponies unite their talents to attack the enemy.


“Dusk, Moony and Starlight. I will need you to open the portal to Limbo.”



"Understand."


The four ponies combine their magic to open the portal to limbo.


The dark mass is attracted by the vortex. The dark is drawn more and more and reveals a pony.


"He has a pony outside."


"It's Stygian!"


The dark masses do not want to leave the pony and try to assimilate it in order to control it.


Moony flies to the dark mass and dives Inside.



“Moony!?”



Inside, Eclipse uses the light from her horn to illuminate.



"Mister Stygian?"



"Ara is it you? You look different than the last time I saw you."



“Arachnera is my grandmother. I am her great-granddaughter. My name is Eclipse Sparkle.”


"I'm glad she has her family…"


"Mr. Stygian, you must get out of here. The dark being is controlling you."


"No…I have nothing in Equestria for myself. My so-called friends, the Pillars, kicked me out of their group out of jealousy." Stygian says.


But he does not know that he and the darkness are connected. The words that say the shadow also says.


"But that's not true. We think you were jealous of us. So I was wrong."


Inside the darkness.


Darkness doesn't want to let Stygian go.


"Mister Stygian!"


"Leave before the darkness takes you. I don't want to see my only family member in danger."


"Stygian…" Darkness grips the young changeling hybrid.


"Eclipse!!"


Frost materializes and freezes all the darkness around them.


"I won't let you take it out on my friend! 'Die of chilling!'


Half of the darkness is frozen. Frost destroys the ice in front and manages to get out.


"You came out."


“No way am I going to this dimension alone.” The dark being tries to grab the ponies but Pandora is ahead.


"It's time to shed light." With a lamp, the darkness is pushed back into the portal.


"Ahhh! Light, my only weakness. Honestly, why is light the weakness of darkness?"


The Shadow Pony has disappeared into Limbo.


The misunderstanding of Stygian and the Pillars is cleared up. Now the Pillars live in Equestria…


But they have to adapt to this new era.


In Dusk Shine Castle. Starswirl watches the sky over one of the castle towers.



"Ara…"



"Grandfather?"



"Moony. I was thinking about Ara. With everything that's happened. I'm thinking of clearing up the misunderstanding with my daughter."


"Grandpa, I'm sure she'll understand."


"Thank you. Moony."

PreviousChapters Next