• Published 17th Mar 2018
  • 4,693 Views, 140 Comments

Unexpected Love Life of Dusk Shine: It is not easy with a sister changeling - Yuum



In this new life on Ponyville Dusk shine going discover the friendship,love and animal can be dangerous and with a metamorph sister is life going became unexplected.

  • ...
40
 140
 4,693

PreviousChapters Next
Worst Winter

In the middle of the night, a purple stallion will wake up and get ready for her first winter in another city. He puts on his coat and boots. "List : Coat checked, boots checked, Moony who is still hibernating in his cocoon in his room ..."


Dusk goes to her sister's room to see if she is still in hibernation.


"Check" by making a check in her list. Inferno look at the filly sleeping in this strange green cocoon.


"You do not need to be afraid Inferno, she hibernates and when spring comes back, she'll wake up." He says to ensure the phenix chick."Frost, are you watching my sister well during what sleep?"


“...”


He gets out of his sister's room and he wakes Spike with all his preparations for the snow season.


"Er Dusk, you're too early and it's not until 2 o'clock that we'll start getting ready for spring," said Spike, who is waking up by Dusk.


'Spike is a tradition in ponyville'


"Ah why can't we go into hibernation like Eclipse every winter?"


"Because the Eclipse species has to sleep during the winter and you think Moony likes to sleep all winter long?" She would like to play in the snow with her friends for once.


"....."


After two hours of time, both exits. "Okay, let's help Fluttershy with the animals !!" Dusk said but was pretext to spend time with the shy pegase.


"Uh, Dusk, are you sure it's a good idea to help Fluttershy with the animals?" "You forget that they hate and when they see what they are attacking you."


"Fur creatures love me ..."


"Do you want to do anything to impress Fluttershy?"


"Yeah"


Get to the place where the yellow Pegasus was. They saw that she was using a bell to wake the sleeping animals. "Hi fluttershy" says Dusk and Spike.


"Hello my friends ... Dusk your little sister is not with you? I would have liked to show Eclipse how to wake the animals that hibernates"


"It's funny, we're talking about hibernation.Moony is still hibernating right now"


"Your sister hibernates?"


"Spike is trying to say ... she's sleeping because she's been studying all night to look for her talent," said the purple stallion to correct the dragon.


"Oh, it seemed strange to me that Spike was saying your sister is hibernating, let's wake up the little animals in their burrows and grottoes."


Dusk, Fluttershy and Spike separated to go to each burrow. When suddenly, the mare noticed that Dusk would be heading to a place that was not going to go. 'Dusk !!! Be careful, you go to the groundhog burrow and he hates the sound of a bell! "


"Enraged groundhog? !!"


On his way back to the burrow, he saw several small eyes as he looked at him and he used his horn to illuminate the burrow and fell face to face against an enraged horde of mobs that attacked him.


"Haaaa!!!"

Panic, he comes out of the burrow and runs to a cave. "Dusk, be careful, you're going to the cave of the wolves.

"Wolves!!?"

Immediately in the cave of the wolves. 15 wolves attack and Dusk still runs to escape marmots and wolves. "Dusk there, you go to the burrow ...."

"VENESSOUS SNAKES !!!"

Dusk runs again in one direction, but he falls into the mongoose burrow that attacks him with their claws. His only option was to climb the tree.

"Now I'm saved," said the purple stallion with a sigh of relief.

"Er .... Dusk you're next to a hive of Twittermite they sleep."

"What are the Twittermites?"

One turns one's head, he sees an angry swarm of electric insects and begins to charge their electricity to full power. They use their electricity to defeat the purple pony and fall to the ground. Wolves, marmots, mongooses and snakes see Dusk and the attacker with their claws.


The pony feel the pain of each animal's bite. "..... if we went to see the others" says spike.fluttershy asks the animals to leave Dusk alone.

The purple pony does not feel his body, but he could still talk. ".... I agree and Spike can bring me the healing potion? Fluttershy, see you later.

After drinking his potion, Dusk was recovering. "Let's go see Rarity"

"Ok, as long as I do not get attacked by another animal, I'm okay"

Let's get to Rarity's shop and see what's making birds' nests. "Wow, Rarity it's pretty."

"Thanks spikey wikey."

"Can we do it too?" Dusk asks.

"Of course"

The white mare uses her magic to place materials for nest-making. After two hours Spike and Dusk finished their bird nest. Spike's was beautiful while Dusk's was awful. "Your nest is ...... Nice, my prince"

"Dusk it's not so awful, look at a little bird will try your nest," said the baby dragon.The small landed in the nest, but all of a sudden, it falls on several piece.The red bird looked at Dusk and pushed a threatening cry and flies away.

The two ponies and the baby dragon are silent. "Um ... do we have to start worrying?" Spike asks.

"Spike, it's just small birds. What do you think will happen worse"

For a moment, a giant bird caught Dusk with his claws and brought him into the sky at 12,000 km from the ground. The little dragon panics and follow the giant hawk. "Why do animals hate me so much !!?"

During a long period of flight, the hawk decides to tire the purple pony fallen in the middle of the ice and land in the icy water and turns into a block of ice. Her friend, the pink mare sees him and dives to save him.

Dusk begins to open his eyes and see that pinkie pie that made him mouth to mouth and at the same time Spike arrived breathlessly he had entrusted 200km of the shop Rarity to the frozen lake.

"Thanks pinkie, you saved me from drowning"

"I see you coming from the sky with your friend the giant hawk"

"He's not my friend and I hate hawks from now on."

"Ok ... so what group are you?"

"That, we did not find anything Dusk to try with that of Fluttershy which consists in waking the animals but the animals have the bad alarm clock and they attack it. He was trying to make nests and a hawk ... you saw what happened, the animals hate Dusk shine.”

"He must really stop getting close to them" She suggests to Dusky.

"Yeah, what's your job?"

"I have to break the ice while skating"

"Are you skating to break the ice on the frozen rivers?" Dusk asked.

"Yes, it's my job during the spring preparations and the other ponies help me, you want to try?" The pink mare said.

The purple stallion took the skates and advanced to the ice to begin skating, but he did not control the way he was heading and going in several directions and to finish his way to a mountain of snow.

"Wow, you're really bad on skate"

"We're going to see Applejack, if it's not an easy task for us," said the baby dragon.

Without comment Dusk comes out of the snow and walks to go to the Big Apple farm with Spike on his back.

Arrive, they see the Apple family uses shovels managing to remove the snow on the garden. Applejack sees Dusk and Spike and talks to them. "Hey guys ... Hey Dusk, your sister is not with you? "Apple Jack asks.

"Yes, she ... She still sleeps, she spent a sleepless night looking for her beauty mark," said the purple pony.

"Oh OK, what does it say to help us?"

"Of course"

In front of the cart that had a board and uses his magic, but he was stopped by the orange mare. "Dusk, the Apple, we do not use magic.”

(without magic it will be hard.)

” Understood AJ.”Dusk tries again, but without magic but the cart will not move.

15 seconds later ..

The cart did not move.

35 seconds more ... He stayed there.

50 seconds later, he was still there. Applejack and Spike would find it long. (It's harder without magic, maybe if I use it without her seeing me) Think Dusk.

He will cast a spell on the cart and start moving. "Well, it's about time since the beginning, I thought that did not have muscle in the hooves" said AppleJack.

Dusk moves forward with the vehicle, but he advances fast. "Well, he gets to work quickly ... he used his magic? "Applejack says questioning Spike.

"It's impossible when a unicorn casts a spell his horn shines"

While the two were arguing, Dusk Shine lost control and frown to the colliding mountain, causing an avalanche that filled the firm snow. All the work they had done was lost the mare looked at Dusk had a look of anger. The two go at full speed to avoid suffering the wrath of the Apples family.

Dusk will hide in a bush next to the town hall. During the ponies the ponies compete in each group. They had who did not finish their task, other than it was slow where they will not manage to follow the others.

"Will not we start again ?! We will have had to delay the arrival of spring," said the mayor.

The purple pony who was in the bush and heard the conversation.

"Wait, she said they're going to delay the arrival of spring?" Dusk said, taking his head out of the bush and noting that the ponies were fighting.

"I have an idea, I will help them for the organization"

The purple pony comes out of the bush and walks towards the crowd. "Listen, I have an idea of how to help you make winter go away in the spring season"

All the ponyville ponies would listen to Dusk and do as he had said. Pegasas use their wing to create a stream of air to drive the clouds. To wake the animals during their hibernation they attach bells on a long son that connect each burrow and cave. Dusk, Fluttershy and Spike will turn on the bells that woke the animals to sleep.

"When the horde of wolves, the bear, the prairie dog and the mongooses, snakes, foxes, mice and other animals come out of their homes, they look everywhere to slaughter the purple stallion.

"Ha this time you will not be able to get me!" Said Dusk who was hiding in the tree but he hit a nest of Twittermite again. "Oh, come on!"

The electric firefly horde will begin charging their flash to strike Dusk. He falls in the snow and the horde of beast who wanted to attack him sees him and attacks him.

After the accident with the beasts again, they continue to help the other groups. All the snow was leaving for once they had succeeded and spring had arrived.

Dusk was finally at home and would start writing a note for the next time that will prepare the arrival of spring. At the same moment, her sister who had finished her hibernation wakes up from her cocoon. "Hello big brother so how was winter in ponyville? Why do your claw marks, bites and fur seem to make you feel like you've been electrocuted? Moony questions his brother hurting.

"During I helped Fluttershy wake up the animals they hibernated and they attacked me"

"Wow, animals do not really like you"

(Too bad, I missed I could have laughed at him.) Frost thought it was too bad to miss it because winter is his favorite season.

"No comment," says Dusk.

It was at this day Dusk decided to never approach animals that hibernate.

PreviousChapters Next