• Published 17th Mar 2018
  • 4,693 Views, 140 Comments

Unexpected Love Life of Dusk Shine: It is not easy with a sister changeling - Yuum



In this new life on Ponyville Dusk shine going discover the friendship,love and animal can be dangerous and with a metamorph sister is life going became unexplected.

  • ...
40
 140
 4,693

PreviousChapters Next
Zecroa & Zahia

Today in Ponyville has a beautiful day.Dusk, Moony and Spike taking a walk but in town they see that has become desert and no pony is outside to enjoy this good time.


"It's weird he has no pony outside."


"Do you think it's a Zombie invasion ?! Killer spirits?" The dragon starts to panic.


Frost ignores the remark about Spike's minds coming to do it. Near the Sugarcube Corner, they saw Pinkie Pie telling them to come and hide.


In the bakery it's dark, Dusk and Spike had trouble seeing in the dark while eclipsing it had no harm.


"Ouch!" He felt something that bit his hoof.


"Gummy, this is not the time to play.Sorry, Dusky."


"Pinkie, can I know why you're hiding in the dark and why did Gummy bite my paw?"


"I'm not alone and Gummy wanted to try his new vampire tooth." The room to unravel to reveal Rarity, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy and Apple Bloom were there


"Why are you all hiding?" The baby dragon asks the girls.


All: Because of her!


They point to the two strange characters.One wore a hood and the other with a mask effayont.La first removes his hood and reveals his face.


The girls are surprised. "She's streaking ?!"


"It's normal, she's a zebra."


All: A ... Zebra?


Dusk describe what a zebra is. Eclipse Sparkle will see Apple Bloom to explain why citizens are afraid of them.


"Her name is Zecora and her niece Zahia. Every time they go to town, the ponies scare her and shut themselves up at home. I think these because they live in the Everfree Forest." The yellow filly explains to her friend.


"If they are not bad, we have to show it to everyone."

"Yes." AB is agreement.


The two zebras leave.Moony and AB follow them out through the door without being seen by the big ones.


Glad that the two zebras are gone, the group can come out of the bakery. "Let's go Apple Bloom .... Apple Bloom?"


She is looking for her sister but I do not see her. "Oh no, my sister is gone!"


"She's not the only one. Eclipse too." Fluttershy points out to others by pointing the open door.


"The two fillies have gone in the direction of the two witches.Quick, let's save them."


The group of ponies run to the Everfree Forest to rescue the two fillies. During this time Moony and Apple Bloom follow the two zebra to a field of blue flowers.


"Frost, what kind of flower?"


"I have no idea it's the first time I see it." The Wendigo says but their conversation attracts the one wearing a scary mask.


"Are you lost?"


Because of her mask, the two girls were scared. "Sorry, I forgot to take it off."


She takes off her mask to reveal a young Zebra. "You're not a monster?"


"Of course not." The misunderstanding is dispelled. Both explain the reason for their coming in the unsuspecting greenery.


Dusk and his friends hear their voices and run in the blue flower field to recover the two little ones with his magic. Let's look at Dusk, the zebra improve emotions for him and blush.


Zahia see they walk on the blue flowers. "Zahia, beware of the jokes."


She joins her aunt in taking a safe path to avoid her plants. Before going away Zecora throws a warning and suddenly it starts to make a fog.


"Beware little ponies, beware of the jokers!”


"Keep your bad spells for you." Rainbow did not have two to suffer his bad spells.


"Yeah."


"...." Both disappear in the thick mist.


After rescuing the two fillies, they go home to forget all his stories but Dusk still thought about the words of Zecora resonating in his head.


"Beware of jokes ... beware ... Poison Joke!" The echoing voice said laughed with a ghostly laugh.


He wakes up with a start. "Strange dream."


Dusk Shine goes to sleep. The next morning the purple stallion walks to the table to eat breakfast. Moony, Spike and Frost look at the stallion and start laughing.


"Moony, Spike, why are you laughing?"


"Dusk your horn."


"He has a problem with my horn?"


Green flames surround the insect filly to transform it into brother and Dusk Shine sees his horn is deformed.


"Dusk may be Zecora's curse?" The dragon thinks.


"Spike, the curse does not exist!" The purple stallion is still convinced that it is not true.


Dash: You're wrong Dusk.


The blue pegasus collides in Dusk's books, "Dusk, since when do you have a twin?"


Eclipse rushes back to her purple filly appearance. "As I said Zecora and her niece cast us a bad spell."


"We?"


Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie and Apple Bloom enter the library. The three mares each have a side effect because of the curse.


Pinkie's tongue was swelling, Rarity had spaghetti hair and Rainbow Dash kept crashing all over the place, "Wait, where's Applejack?"


"I am here!" The mini cowgirl goes out behind her sister's ribbon, "You see Dusk, Zecora has cast a dark spell on us."


"Fluttershy to be normal?" He notices that nothing has changed on the shy pegasus.


"I was also touched by the curse." She said with a deep voice.


They argue to solve their problem.Frost found the condition of the five girls funny and Apple Bloom felt guilty. "It's all my fault that I had not followed Zecora they would not have suffered."


"It's not your fault. I'm sure if we'll see her, she'll help us."


"It's not dangerous?"


"Of course not. I have the powers of a Wendigo."


"In this case let's go." The two fillies come out of the tree to go into the forest.AJ see them and will hide behind the ribbon of his sister to follow them.


At the entrance of the woods, they hear little voices. "Listen to the girls you will stay here!"


The orange mare orders the two to stop, "Now you have grown small, I am the tallest."


The little earth pony says and she drops the mini pony on the leaf of a tree.The two continue on their way. "Apple Bloom, come right back here young lady, if not I tell Big Macintosh."


But Moony and Apple Bloom were already far away. "Name of a caramel apple! The day could be rather worse than that?"


Suddenly a horde of spiders appeared and they were starving. "Me and my big mouth."


Back in Dusk Shine's house ... .he and the girls continue their conversation about their problem. "Pfff! Pfff! Pfff!"


Pinkie Pie tries to talk. "She says: The fillies and AppleJack are gone."


"What?!"


"They had to go see Zecora and Zahia!" Rarity had guessed where they had gone.


"Let's go save them!" They run to the woods to rescue the two little ones. At the entrance they see that the farmer had fought the spider horde who wanted to eat it.


"Applejack, what happened here?" Dashie asks.


"They put me on the leaf of the tree and I had to fight her critters. The two girls are gone around here." It indicates the road that Moony and his little sister took.


They run north and the five mares arrive at the zebra hut without any scratch except Dusk who is attacked by a horde of Tasmanian devils, beavers, raging marmots and vampire mosquitoes.


"My prince, you are a real knight."


"You're welcome.…" He feels the pain of bites and mosquito bites.


"Pfff pfff!"


"Pinkie says: We must hurry to deliver the fillies before it's witch eat them in her soup." Fluttergars translate the words of Pinkie.


"Pie, it's impossible to eat a ...."


Zecora: Delicious! I hope my niece to prepare the two fillies because my soup will soon need them.


"You see Dusk, she's a witch and a foal eater." Rainbow says.


Because of this revelation the mauve stallion had no choice but to believe her friends. "Ok with all the evidence on the eyes I have no other choice to believe you. Let's save the little ones "


"I am with you, my prince."


"Yeah!"


The group of ponies smash the door of the hut. "What ?!"


They smash all the things in the house and spill the soup she made. "That way you can not eat the two fillies."


"Dusk?" Moony's voice is heard.


"Not now Moony, I have to prevent witch from eating you with Apple Bloom ... Moony ?!" He sees the two foals with the niece of the zebra.


"Dusk, do not you say you ended up believing the rumors?" The little yellow mare question.


"But ... but the rough, the evil that we suffered and the scary mask, the mysterious fog and the warning?"


"That's a mask that means hello new friends and my aunt just wanted to warn you and in the Everfree forest it's always foggy for ten minutes."


"It does not feel like you're saying hello." Rarity says while looking at the mask.


"It's not her who's hurting you. It was the Poison Jokes." The young farmer explain.


"Poison Joke?" Applejack wonders what she's talking about.


"Yes, its the blue flowers you walked on." Zahia, to recall the flowered field.


The misunderstanding is dispelled about the two zebra. "He has a cure?"


"Of course." The shaman says.


They go back to Ponyville to go to the spa. Thanks to cure. Dusk and her friends are healing.They are back to normal.


Zahia was happy to see Dusk again normal.Eclipse had felt love is showing around the young shaman. (A new lover for my brother.)

PreviousChapters Next