• Published 19th Feb 2017
  • 15,970 Views, 834 Comments

Universal Acceptance: Avatar - AuNaturale



A human in a highly sexual version of Equestria has the power to do and say anything and alter social norms. He plans to use this power for good (and sex, but mostly good).

  • ...
70
 834
 15,970
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 47 )

Im sad to see this end and look forward to another. Thank you for the great content.

I've really enjoyed following both UA and this sequel.
Thank you sincerely.

I, and I'm sure others, look forward to more smutery in the future.

Perfect April ending chapter. :rainbowlaugh:

If there is going to be a sequal, is Pascal going to find out what happened to all the other races, and from Twilights speliological research, just how many races are actually due to hybridisation over the millenia, deliberate, accidental, experimental or otherwise? And just how needy dragons, griffins etc can be?

That ending was hilarious! Of COURSE Luna knew! I was speculating about that some time back and it just made sense to me that if she could see into Pascal's dreams that she'd be able to piece it together.

This whole thing has been one hell of a ride. Thank you for everything, you've done a really REALLY great job. I've never gotten invested in something like this to the extent that I have with the world and story you've created, so again, thank you. I hope that you can feel proud of what you've done because you deserve to. You are awesome.

I'm not cut out to write smut as my day job.

No duh. It's not a day job unless someone pays you to do it, and this particular market has long become saturated by those working for free.

Bravo! Great story, honestly I liked it more than the original. I can't wait to see what kinda shenanigans everyone gets into if you do ever write a follow up.

good ending overall. I feel you could throw in some really great additional worldbuilding for the next chapter in the saga of pascal, but obviously you should take a break as you said. I'm sure you'll take the time you need to relax and overcome the burnout you're feeling. Hopefully you'll not feel burnt out for too long, as that shit really kills ones passion for writing. You did a really good job on this story as well as the original, and honestly at this point your break is WAY past due. So take it, enjoy yourself, and pat yourself on the back because writing something on and off for years will burn out all but the most prolific of writers.

Thank you very much for the awesome story. I'm joyed to see an author who follows through and finishes his story. That is rare. Even rarer that it has a happy ending. I'll admit I'm a little sad you never went into much detail about who or where the Masters are. Despite that, I think this is an all around great story. It's understandable that you're burnt out. Five years; no one can blame you. I just appreciate you stuck with it, even when you were going through rough times in order to finish it. I hope you do well dealing with your rough times and hopefully you and everyone else makes it through these new rough times were struggling with. Good luck and good health to you. See you around man.

10161228
it took me five fucking years, but I finally realized that you're all-in on the fetish of breeding hybrids (and retroactively turning the whole world into crossbreeding sluts), and you've done everything you can to try and plant those ideas in my head even though I have no interest in pregnancy or breeding or hybridization as kinks

10161478

I apologise for any offence I caused. I ujust got confused with the absoluitely hard core pony only enviroment given the whole of the generation of shows, as I keep forgetting when a story starts, It might only have a small equivalence to canon, being alternate, and can remain within a given seasons restrictions with nothing from any other season as the author prefers.

Very sorry. :pinkiesad2:

10161521
sorry, it's just been a long saga of wondering what the heck you've been talking about in every comment for the last five years. but that's not fair to you, so i apologize

I initially thought he was going to say...
Pascal: You have been playing Dark Souls these three weeks?
Luna: It is more compliate than we thought.
Pascal: Let me show you how the real gamer do it.
Luna: We are not going to let mere human showing us up.

Such a fun read, from the start to end. I hope you do well on your next story and have fun doing it.

10161663
worth mentioning she hasn't been playing an exact copy of Dark Souls - she's playing the memory of it in Pascal's mind, during the off hours while he's asleep

i don't know exactly what that means, but it's a fun thought experiment

I'm a little sad he didn't give her a top dicking-down for this. Pay to play!

10161752

Either he's really good at it and she's playing his best streamed run over and over, or he's shit and she gets about 30 minutes of playtime with constant and unavoidable death screens.

Thank you for the excellent story and smut! I'm looking forward to whatever you have planned for the future.

Congratulations on this great fic.:D Eager to see the Spring Break one, but take your time. No rush, eh?

Wait, is Pascal still in Equestria, or was this whole story a dream? I'm confused.

10162102
from what i gathered, Pascal woke up to luna using his dream to play dark souls while watching episodes of mlp while browsing pics

10162152
dOrk souls. Because Gamer Luna.

Firstly: wow, all in a weekend. This story compressed time like the show does.

Second: I laughed hard at Pascel's response to Luna.

Third: I really can see Pascal taking over as a father figure for Luna. Since she essentialy had no childhood.

Fourth: I can really see Pascal's last line as where he stands with ponies at the moment. Still suprised and slightly frustrated by them.

Fifth: Pfffhahahahaha, fucking ponies.

Sixth: I cannot say how much I loved this story and the themes it honestly represented. I really respect authors who seriously consider the subject matter they are approaching.

The sequel started and ended with A New Lease on Life.
One more of the few stories I've stuck around for is finished.
And it finished absolutely magnificently!

My rating for this story is...

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Well done. You exceeded all of our expectations. Be safe out there and I look forward to the third installment when you're ready.😊

That was a nice after-credits sequence.

I really like this story, was different and kept me entertained the whole way! I'd really love to see more of Pascal's relationships with Derpy, Celestia and Trixie, slice of life stuff would be fun I am sure!

What a freaking brilliant story. Loved it from start to finish and I wish you the absolute best in all you pursue!
You rock AuNaturale, bravomissimo :pinkiehappy:

But it's still been fun, and barring something life-threatening I'll return to write some more in this world. I hope you've all enjoyed it too.

"Enjoy" is an understatement. I keep returning to this story.


And let's clear something up: anyone who managed to stick with it to this point, probably doesn't really care about the smut. You've written a solid story, created a world that lives on its own (with significant departures from MLP, so you can't even credit Hasbro much at this point), and developed characters in directions and ways I hardly ever see in officially-sanctioned entertainment. You've tackled some hard problems, had your characters face some harsh realities, and while it was a somewhat smutty ride, the events had real impact on them.

So yeah, "enjoy" is an understatement. I came for the smut, but stayed for fucking character development!

I wouldn't even mind all that much if, from this moment onwards, all of Pascal's sexual escapades happened between chapters, or something (though I admit, I'd be a little disappointed, because quite a bit of that sweet, sweet development happened during some of the most insane fucking I've ever read about). I just want more - more Pascal, more Twilight, more Celestia, and more Trixie and Derpy. Maybe some Fluttershy? Pinkie was fun! I wonder how she's doing, exploring her newfound sexual drive?

I'd love to see more - slice-of-life, maybe a little adventure, maybe a coming-of-age for those that are just coming of age now... becoming something new in this new reality. Pascal's day-to-day is fun, and even with the sex toned way the fuck down it'd still be fun to go on another dive into these characters' inner monologues... Their insecurities, doubts, adjusting...


What more can I say? Bravo, good sir. You made me care for these characters - so much in fact, that I need to know what comes next.

10161752
Oh, I know what it means. He's been having recurring nightmares of trying and failing at progressing through Blighttown.

This is one of my favorite stories on this site.
Thank you for writing it.

I remember the time Pascal had to fight normality to save himself, during that fight he saw visions of what would happen if he abused his normality powers. I always wonder what kinda story that would be? A what if story, we seen what he would do to help others, what actions would he take to help himself? I can't help but be curious.🤷‍♂️❔

I'm glad to have been here to the very last chapter, its been a good ride and I've really enjoyed it to the very end. *Brohoof* if you write more thats great, but the story has ended very well. I thank you for writing such a wonderfully perverted world. It had been fun reading all that had happened, the good times and the bad. The characters are done very well and you have done wonderfully. *hugs* :pinkiehappy:

10305137

I normally try not to respond to comments over a year old, but there’s something I want to say.

I, for one, do not mind. I enjoy a stimulating conversation... or just some shared laughs. Hey, if I can provoke an original thought in someone's head, it makes my fucking day to hear about it. ;D

Regarding the Zecora issue, I’m not sure that comparison is as accurate as it might seem at first.

Yeah, I do recognize that it's a bit of a stretch myself, but she should've had at least a little bit of "hang on, maybe let's take a step back here". I do kinda understand why she didn't, but that still doesn't excuse her, in my view. But of course, that's only the smaller slice of the pie, which leads me directly into:

she had orders from the immortal, infallible, God-Queen of Equestria herself

At no point do I contest the fact that Celestia was the entire reason for her acting in this direction. Celestia screwed up royally, as it were, and I'm not heaping blame on Twilight just to heap blame on her. Far from it - in fact, most of what happened can be, directly or indirectly, tied back to Celestia's paranoia.

But - and this is sort of the key to my entire argument - Celestia didn't tell her to "do X, and then Y". She provided the pressure, true, but she didn't provide instructions. That was all Twilight, and there - she failed epicly. There's usually more than one way of dealing with stuff, and Twilight seems to have taken the worst option at about every opportunity - and then stuck with it, when it clearly wasn't working.


Do you happen to know the definition of insanity...? ;)


And that's what I have an issue with, in short. She's already learned the lesson that if your way isn't helping, you should perhaps try a different approach... and yet, she didn't put it to use, despite having learned it multiple times from different perspectives.

In constrast, Celestia's behaviour I can almost sort of accept - I mean, she took a stance that's almost opposite to her typical characterisation, but she had Good Fucking Reasonstm.


Again, I can appreciate the pressure Twilight was under - and I'll throw in that no mind, no matter how creative, can come up with even semi-decent solutions when there's just no room to take a chill pill and time-out. It's just interesting, as a plot point, that she didn't recognise the need to take a step back - the warning signs were all there. (But, of course - hindsight is 20/20, isn't it...)


So yeah, in the end I'm not really providing any strong evidence for the whole "Zecora" thing, because that wasn't really a big part of my argument to begin with. You're welcome to a win on that one, but my point (hopefully) stands reinforced. Please see below.


* edit 2021/02/12 *

Actually, I do have a quick note to add Re: the Zecora comparison.

To me, the primary lesson of the Zecora Situation was that you should reserve judgement until you have something to actually judge on, and that falling under external pressures is the exactly wrong thing to allow. She failed on both counts with Pascal, and that's not even taking into account her position and the privileges it brings (like being able to afford to take a chance, due to being backed by both personal and state power).

So yeah, I stand by my original accusation. She should have recognised the problem after having experienced it with Zecora, because the core of the issue was virtually identical: lack of knowledge, external pressures, fear of the unknown, failure to step back and reconsider, failure to take decisive action.

Woot! Good ending, and jonesing for the next edition!

This is definately my #1 fimfic and its been a wild ride. Look forward to reading the occasional short snippet of his continued adventures now and again.

There is plenty of material left for small stories. Like the invitation Mrs. Cake made for a threesome AAAAGES ago

My eyes remained closed, but my eyebrows shot up my forehead. Was she, a married mare, giving me an open invitation to a threesome? A threesome with her husband, sure, but… There was also the subtle unspoken hint of 'Sure, you don't get to fuck me in this public setting, but imagine what we could get up to behind closed doors?'

In response, precum pooled at the tip of my cock and dripped onto Mrs. Cake's stroking hand.

"Ooh! Let's call that an RSVP.

Damn. Much as i loved the first story i find this very hard to read, Celestia chapters specifically. Substance addiction is a personal issue and a deep fetish of mine and the way it's handled here (forcing cold turkey and graphically showcasing her anguish when she realised she will never have the drug again) spoke to me on a very personal level. Took me 5 minutes to even write this paragraph just because of how bad it feels. Amazing story though, I hope i can muster enough willpower to finish this at some point.

Wow wow wow I cannot believe a story exists and is this good. The story the sex the romance and the comedy its everything I wanted. But this world is not for me its a good concept and dilemma with that power. I'm really glad it came out this way especially when Pascal was comforted by boob hugs. Though I am really curious now to know what the denizens of this universe look like.

Well... here I am, again. Again.

I really love this novel concept of character development. You know how that works? Well, in the most basic terms: a character has some sort of epiphany about themselves or others - enough that it should dictate a change in how they behave... and then they change how they behave, accordingly. What a concept, right? So simple, so beautiful in its simplicity...

... and so absent in many other stories.


Pascal went through the whole fucking gamut here - from superficial acceptance he had when he first arrived (as a fetish, but not unquestionable reality), through bewilderment, hunger for power, fear, disgust, even hate a little bit, uncertainty... and finally back to acceptance that bears some relation to his current reality. Acceptance is - I hope it comes as no surprise - a central theme here, and the characters go through various forms: Trixie's acceptance of her own, notably non-sexual issues (which still needs a resolution), Moon Dancer's battle with her preconceptions of society, Twilight's battle with her preconceptions of herself... and Pascal's struggling to accept his new reality, and his role in it.

Yeah, it starts out as a "male power fantasy", but it goes to lengths to utterly and completely destroy it through Reality Ensues, before building it back up as a completely different beast.


Delicious.

We're approaching two years.
How's that threequel coming?

This was every bit as good as the the first one. With probably some of the best written hypnosis scenes I've seen. Just... amazing work with these. I hope you can continue to enjoy writing, even if its not here. Burnout sucks and life gets busy, but good luck!

More please

Finishing my second read through off the series as it stands, and here’s my thoughts and some unnecessary history ‘cuz why not?
First time through I gotta say I was just in it for the smut and barely touched the plot until partway through and then basically restarted. This was one of the two stories that started me out thinking about making my own magical brand of depravity with plot.
This time around, I was kinda the opposite and spent a lot more time talking in the nonsex scenes, especially dialogue. Yup, definitely a sucker for some good dialogue.
And soft pretzels.
This here’s a good story, and even though it has led me into a complicated life of writing my own stupidity and that of others, I gotta appreciate it.

I think I've read universal acceptance and the sequel straight through about 3 or 4 times at this point. I just really like your style of writing. Have you done any other work? I don't really care too much about the MLP stuff at this point, I just want to read more of your stories.

11685132
Reminds me of this one heavily NSFW fic where Rarity hates the local human so much that she goes out of her way to be vile towards him... and they solve it through increasingly kinky hatefucks. :D

Because, apparently, Rarity has shit to hide, and the local human doesn't judge. Or, rather, he judges like a pro... but is also very accepting.

It's a fun read!

Dear author, I think someone made a fanart of your universe, search derpi 3235819

11752907
more just sharing the trope of ponies finding humans irresistible than actual fanart

Login or register to comment