• Published 15th Feb 2017
  • 18,737 Views, 229 Comments

The Twilight Sparkle Scholarship Program - dracedomino



Leaving Crystal Prep meant turning her back on all sorts of college money, but Sci-Twi is a smart girl with a smart solution: start working at a local glory hole.

Comments ( 33 )

Man that last quarter of the chapter was good! not that all of the earlier parts weren't but i was laughing my ass off at the end. This was a great story, Drace!

nice work

As much as I'd love this to keep going; yeah, that's a solid, proper ending.

Excellent, depraved, and to be honest I didnt expect that ending. I was sure Luna would put a stop to it, or something. But I have one quibble. The narration and point of view was all Twilight during the past couple chapters. (At least it felt like Twilight's narration.) If she simply playing a role, she wouldn't have narrated how eager she was to return to Equestria and become Celestia's pet. If it were Celestia or Luna narrating, sure.

But, like, other than that, super hot. I'm glad it ended where it did; any more and it might've gotten repetitive.

It's amazing celestia made it 1000 years without her sister. She was either very lucky or it was just that traumatizing to not have Luna around.

I knew that Sci-Twi wouldn't go and become a willing sex toy to the Princesses by the end of their time together, I knew that she was too smart for that, though I would love to see the other members of the Mane 6 work the holes too , mainly Sunset since she is originally from Equestria in the first place so I bet she could suck cock really good.

It would be nice if there was a bonus chapter where she did break, but Celestia getting shut down was hilarious. Or one where Celestia decides to take it out on the Twilight that she has since it seems she might be receptive.

10274171
Who said she didn't enjoy it as much as she narrated it? She's just a gal of focus, determination and sheer greed.
She likes learning, she loves Sugarcoat, why abandon all that for equestria? That and if she went she wouldn't get paid. And she's now filthy rich, most likely.

10274524
I'm not opposed to doing a non-canonical chapter at some point, sort of a what-if she went with Celestia. I've done similar stuff in the past, in particular with an NTR story where the reader got to decide who the wife chose at the end. I like giving people that level of freedom with big decision stories.

oh yes. this is everything i wanted and so much more.

The ending was honestly... dissapointing.

But thanks for writing this, I guess.

Beautiful just Beautiful, I love it. I knew Twilight wouldn't leave and was only doing her job, pleasuring her clients. :rainbowlaugh:

I’m not sure why, but near the end of the part with the princesses, I suddenly had a mental image of Twilight going back with them, only to discover this was one of those times where ponies are actually tiny. Like, she’s expecting them to be the size of RL ponies, or even horses, and it turns out they’re more the size of cats or dogs. That would’ve been hilarious.

10277136

Now THERE is a non-canon alternate ending I’d want to see! :pinkiehappy:

(Sees that Flash is the new cocksucker at the glory hole)

...huh. Why am I not surprised?

But above all, nice work on the finale ^3^ Would love to see a What If chapter. Like if Twilight had agreed to go to Equestria.

10274945
Not going to lie got a bit worried for two there for a minute thought this going to get dark or this is going to get real dark given the size difference but overall a great read and the ending was not expecting that.

While it is in character for Twilight to go back to being all businesses at the end of the week I’m a little disappointed that princess Celestia didn’t act like an true monarch and take Twilight back to Equestria to be hers wether she wanted to or not.

I expected the last part, it wasn't logical that th fic would Finnish with twilight going to equestria, so it must have been an act, and I am glad it happened :D, didn't want twilight to go XD.

Never thought I’d come back to finish a story that I happened upon in a glance three years ago to only come back, reread the entirety after occasionally finding updates in my email, and then find myself both satisfied and melancholic for what was originally a one shot clopfic. I’d like to thank your client for making it possible! Whoever you are! (And our wonderful author as well, vivid detail is hard to come by with these kind of things) College is one heck a of a time and this story is as old as my college career. Do they still say clopfic? I haven’t used any of the pony terminology in so long. Anyways, I was worried about Sugarcoat towards the end! I only wish I could see how the pony Twilight was affected after seeing this world’s Twilight. Sad to see it go but thanks for the memories!

10645873
Doesn't make up for the perpetuated lie and normalization of said lie.

Interesting idea for Sci Twi. I mean, w/ the Friendship Games, she proved she was willing to break a few rules if it was for a higher goal. The idea she’d work in a Glory Hole would fit with this idea on a financial level.

Also, good personalization for Sugarcoat and Sci Twi. The idea that with their collective minds, they’d be able to upgrade their work and prices is a theme that would fit them. Although, I wish that the Rainbooms had more of a position, instead of being the main premise for the first 2 chapters, and then being sidelined for the rest of the story until one more chapter. But that would certainly fit w/ Sci Twi’s theme. The fact that she was so focused on her goals she neglected her first friends and the fact that they acknowledged this and said it was fine since it was for her own goals was also a nice touch

oh my god that was so cute
I was so worried for almost the whole time that Twi was going to get taken advantage of in her submissive trance, but hot DAMN! Proud of her. I could never have said no there.

10646055
have you ever heard of a trans woman

10723956
Yes. However, in porn: The archetype used around 97 % of the time is the "dude with tits". It is extremely rare they aren't used.
A porn caricature. They are not comparable to trans women aside from some physical traits.

10725121
this is literally what makes people call trans women men, especially in fiction

10725121
I think you just have some really flawed perceptions on what gender means.

Oh god are you just scared of projecting yourself onto a woman?

10725343
Yes, because they ARE men. The sole purpose of the standard futa archetype: Is for there to be something men can project themselves onto, or identify as. But "with nicer curves".
Trans women however, are women.

To make a sloppy analogy: Calling a hyper futas a trans woman, is like calling a white person in blackface with a confederate flag a "proud BLM supporter".
They generally boil down to: Personality: "I have a GIANT dick!".
Pronouns: "Girl. Because otherwise it will sound gay for men to wanna suck my feminine penis!"
Orientation: "Girls. I don't fuck other men. No homo.
There's often nothing "female" about them outside of "because I said so.".

When you can replace a futa with a male or floating dick and NOTHING changes in the story. But: If you replace them with a female and the ENTIRE story collapses: Then yeah. They're a useless "woman".
It's especially. Insulting when people pretend to write "lesbian" stories and a character ALWAYS whips out a hyper dick and the other character is "Oh thank god! How else where we gonna have sex? We can't have sex without penis!". It's insult to injury how most of said artists/authors can't even draw/write pussy. Trying to compare 12 paragraphs of dick exposition or a 4 hour dick with "she was wet" or a 2 min sad excuse of a pussy.

I am a woman. So, to counter: Are you just scared to project yourself onto anything without a massive dick?

10727975
lol naw I'm a hella subby lady and I'm out here to get fucked by women.

I feel sorry for Princess Twilight and whatever else Princess Celestia vents her frustration on.

Still think this could had at least an altnernative ending...

I may waa too harah with the ending back then, but ngl, I'm still a bit salty for the "happy ending"

needs the Female with males / females / futanari tag

Login or register to comment